prepheckt

Planet Eloy....play by play

Hello all,
Thought I'd keep a continous thread of the build up for the epic boogie at Planet Eloy will update this with pictures and names as people join us.....

Day 1
Slightly delayed...completely wasted after F-16 flight the day before.....Also, canopy had to go to PD for a reline...so no canopy...spent most of the day trying to borrow one. So no jumps. :( Finally called PD, they are overnighting me a canopy...:) (What am I a cheuffer?) Just kidding B^2;):D. Helped her with some other stuff, went and talked to everyone...oh whoever is coming...bring a sweater or cold weather gear....its getting cold in the afternoon and evenings. But during the day, the weather is pretty nice. Sunglasses are key. Winds are getting quirky too. Talked to Airgord too...Organized B^2's team room to make room for everyone's stuff....Also bought my pre-second skydiving shirt...I know, I know, it's something stupid...but hey..
That's all for today, I hope everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas, for those of you not able to attend, you'll be here in spirit.
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

Also, canopy had to go to PD for a reline...so no canopy..

You too huh.....I just got an email this morning from Donna and she says they are over nighting mine back today. I should be able to go spend the night at the DZ tomorrow and actually get a couple jumps in on Saturday!!! WOOHOO...it's been 3 weeks. [:/] It'll be nice to get back up. You guys have fun out there and stay safe!

What video equipment is in the room?

TV,VCR,Espresso machine,microwave,toaster, heaters,movies........um anything else you need?:P

What time in the morning does load one depart

8:00

do you need anything brought out

A couple of million daollars!! umm Good coffee.........bring good coffee.

You better not pick on my partner in crime......

This is why you need the mean picture...so when you stick up for innocent me, it scares people!!;)

As for you Clay, you just go ahead and try to shorten that chain...you gotta get close to me to do it. I'm in the mood for some rastlin';)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Wait. Seriously. Is there an espresso machine? I take my espresso very, very seriously:)
What kind of roast do you like? Do you have a bean grinder?

The only way I'm worth any serious money is if you kill me while I'm at my job. And then, who would bring good coffee?

You've got an espresso machine? Really?

Yes but she wears his favorite leather boots and talks dirty to him. What a good girl.

I can wear leather boots, but i'm so stressed out/pissed off right now i'd be kicking your ass to relieve my frustration!! No dirty talk, just a string of evil, mean obscenities.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Wait. Seriously. Is there an espresso machine? I take my espresso very, very seriously. I make me and my Mrs. a cappuccino every morning, I'm in the habit, so I'll be happy to make you one while I'm batch'in in in AZ.

What kind of roast do you like? Do you have a bean grinder?

Yes I am serious, yes there is a grinder......YES anything really dark roast and bold.

You've got an espresso machine? Really

Really,really,really Its small but it works.........