Muenkel

What is your New Year's resolution?

2002 was kind of a tough one for me, so I am looking forward to starting over in 2003.:)
My New Year's resolutions:
1. Focus more on the career. I know I can apply myself better.
2. Re-begin AFF this Spring!!!
3. Meet some DZ.commers in person.

Anyone else want to share?

Chris

I never make New Year's resolutions. Every day I try to find ways in which I can improve myself and make myself a better person. I'm not saying I actually accomplish it, but I try. :)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Last year I made a profound New Year's resolution..

I've actually stuck with it all year to....... It was:

To not make New Year's resolutions!!

muahahahaaaa :P I'm going to continue to smoke, drink, cuss like a drunken sailor on leave, stare at women undressing them with my eyes.. ect.. generaly being me :)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

1. Don't do anything too stupid
2. Get in shape
3. Save money
4. Pass my exam
5. Progress in skydiving
6. Be a nicer person (Michele, I need Cliff Notes for this one!)

Numbers 3 and 5. How do you save money and skydive? Of course, when skydiving, number 1 gets called into question by whuffos. ;)

I never make New Year's resolutions. Every day I try to find ways in which I can improve myself and make myself a better person. I'm not saying I actually accomplish it, but I try.

How can you improve on perfection?

Oh, I forgot one more resolution...to stop being so full of shit.;)

I don't make New Year's resolutions either. I am a very goal oriented person and have a system whereby I set and evaluate and reset and reevaluate my goals periodically. I may set a goal now that six months from now may not be feasible or achievable because of events that have transpired in the interim. One thing I think about when goal setting is that if you aim at nothing, that's more than likely what you will hit.

I intend to live forever -- so far, so good.

Oh, I forgot one more resolution...to stop being so full of shit.;)

And here I thought you were sincere all this time! :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Numbers 3 and 5. How do you save money and skydive? Of course, when skydiving, number 1 gets called into question by whuffos. ;)

Oh! Maybe I should've put "Save money for WFFC so that I can use packers again!" Yeah! That's what I actually meant!

And unfortunately, #1 often gets called into question when not skydiving :( Stupid yummy beer!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

There's already a chain of restaurants called Hooters

That's why I'm calling mine "BOOBIES." I figure there's room in that niche market. B|

I'll be there OPENING day bro. :P

I never make New Year's resolutions. Every day I try to find ways in which I can improve myself and make myself a better person. I'm not saying I actually accomplish it, but I try. :)

Hear, Hear!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I usually don't make New Year's resolutions. But, this year I'm going to try and make it to the gym 3 days a week. Everytime I have a membership I just waste my money. Maybe my resolution should be to not go to the gym - easier to keep!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."