akaGQ

Computers and Gaming

Ok yeah Im sure everyones gonna view this poll as retarded or whatever I really dont care. Im just wondering if Im the only one here that stays up for hours upon hours and gets into online games and if anyone else does what they play.
- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

Personally Im a Counterstrike Freak, but I recently got SoF2 and needless to say the graphics and AI for the game is insane and the multiplayer is even better. I wish I could find someone on here that played any of these that might wanna join in on my server sometime and go head to head... I can handle up to 20 ppl before my connection starts getting severe latency
- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

Diablo and Diablo II are evil, designed to make you stay up at night, end up late for work and put you at risk of losing your job!

I'm not a total fiend, but there were two other games that I enjoyed: TOCA2 and 1NSANE, both driving games from Codemasters...good stuff.B|

So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I dont know the names of all the games on the market right now. Im a first person shooter junkie so I pretty much listed all the games that I have and the few I could think of aside from that.
- GQ

-Charles Lindberg

GTA Vice City, got it yesterday and can't stop playin it

OMG that game so rules!!! I thought GTA3 was badass then I saw that one and its like so awsome.
- GQ

-Charles Lindberg

hey bytch,
have you invested in the online sims yet? Like that new commercial where the guy gets smacked and everyone laughs at him lol but yeah Ive heard its good if you havent allready tried it yet.
- GQ

-Charles Lindberg

have you invested in the online sims yet?

Yeah, I preordered the retail version and got it two days after the game went "live." Felt kinda silly paying $50 for a registration code; since I was a play tester I already had the software. Needed the code to be able to play past the end of December though...

Yeah, you could say I'm hooked on it. :$

Hey there's three votes for the Sims!! I know who one other player is... who else is playin' the Sims?

I used to be a major Sim-head in college, haven't tried the new one yet. I just can't justify paying $10/month to be able to play online.

I also used to be into Phantasy Star Online, until part 2 came out

--
Hook high, flare on time

I play Quake II from time to time, but my real passion for a couple of years has been Unreal Tournament GOTY edition.

Well, that's fallen by the wayside now, as I have to many duties to fulfill in webmastering. (Hi HH)
I've got a site that needs to get up by mid January, but the domain reseller is being a pain on the ownership transfer.....grrrr
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

One of the jumpers at SDC had a hand in that game doing Tools and Tech for SoF, SoFII and Jedi Outcast at Raven in Madison. Seems though that they don't list it under his credits on mobygames.com, then again, that same website credited me for work on games I hadn't even heard of. *shrug*

It's a small world after all, eh? :)