CrazyIvan

Is anybody working today and tomorrow? :(

Sorry...I got a $20 word for Christmas.

Tell the truth. Did you learn it in a context like this:

I'm sorry to tell you this, Mr. Fowler, but your constant intimate relationships with sheep have exacerbated your allergies to wool products.

or this:

We are taking a restraining order out against Mr. Folwer, because he has exacerbated the already tense situation by mooning my client as he drove by in his Jeep.

;)

An you just had to try it out on us?

It was burning a hole in my pocket....:D

Well good deal. At least your out of $20 words for the rest of this year. Now you can get back to your redneck ways an talk in english.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

We are taking a restraining order out against Mr. Folwer, because he has exacerbated the already tense situation by mooning my client as he drove by in his Jeep

Well...I didn't moon anyone but there was a discussion a lot like this in court once. :D It was struck down because it was a public parking lot....B|

It's never busy on the day after Xmas so I should have plenty of time to fill out that huge pile of inventory cards... either that or post whore all day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OY!
It had better be inventory cards, missy!
kate, the cruel one

I love it! A bytch slap for da bytch!;)

Lisa, Is your ass a little pink?:D

I love it! A bytch slap for da bytch!
Lisa, Is your ass a little pink?

Sorry, I just don't have the time to answer your inquiry today, Mr. Muenkel. I must hurry and get back to writing out inventory cards so she won't come over to my side of the office and smack me around again.

It's getting harder and harder to hide the bruises. :ph34r:

I'm sitting here at my desk at work. Eating some venison sausage and reading the forums. I have about 7 hours of work time left. Then I'm off till Jan 6th!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the longest day of this year as far as I'm concerned.. :S

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."