CrazyIvan

Is anybody working today and tomorrow? :(

yep. i worked monday and tuesday. I'm working today and tomorrow as well. I'll finally get to see my family friday night, late. health care work stinks!

Health care works sucks? DON'T THINK SO!!!, people can get sick, that's sometimes unavoidable, but SOME MORON DELETING A FILE, OR OPENING AN EMAIL INFECTED WITH A VIRUS, that my friend, CAN be avoided... oh well...that's part of my job. [:/]

Yep! I'm here at work and have been on-call since Christmas Eve and will be on-call through New Year's day (assuming the person that's supposed to take the on-call phone and laptop remembers to pick up the stuff). :S

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Yup, I'll be at the office tomorrow. Nothing will happen there, but since they pay me to sit at my desk surfing the 'Net.... why not?:S

Sweet huh?, that's why I'm here too. (but quite frankly, I'd rather be home) :P

> yep. i worked monday and tuesday. I'm working today and tomorrow as well. I'll finally get to see my family friday night, late. health care work stinks!

>Health care works sucks? DON'T THINK SO!!!, people can get sick, that's sometimes unavoidable, but SOME MORON DELETING A FILE, OR OPENING AN EMAIL INFECTED WITH A VIRUS, that my friend, CAN be avoided... oh well...that's part of my job.

How about a tech job @ a healthcare facility... worst of both worlds... hehehe

I am working too. It's so dead. There is barely anyone here. I only got here a 1/2 hour ago and I'm here until 5:30. It feels like I've already been here all day.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

I am working too. It's so dead. There is barely anyone here. I only got here a 1/2 hour ago and I'm here until 5:30. It feels like I've already been here all day.

I got here at 8Am, but I think I'm gonna leave early, this place is so empty that when I fart...it echoes :D:ph34r::ph34r::D:ph34r:

We're running today too- I've an applicant coming in for a interview in a little while, fortunately not much going on otherwise - just keeping "busy" -- hehehe!
I "could" work Saturday but the weather should be in the 40's-Guess where I'll be?!

Easy Does It