CrazyIvan

Is anybody working today and tomorrow? :(

Not only am I going to work today, I'm working with three less people than I did on Tuesday.... Two are taking today off, one quit and Tuesday was her last day.

It's never busy on the day after Xmas so I should have plenty of time to fill out that huge pile of inventory cards... either that or post whore all day. ;)

I protest that any of you should have to work! I a sad sight... My heartfelt appreciation gos out to all those dedicated to keeping this country of ours running! Me? Yea im on vacation. ;)

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I protest that any of you should have to work! I a sad sight... My heartfelt appreciation gos out to all those dedicated to keeping this country of ours running! Me? Yea im on vacation. ;)

So you are awarding us a medal?

My new job decided to have our opening today...great idea, huh?! I get to work today and tomorrow, but have the weekend off! I told them that I can't do Saturadays and or Sunday mornings...you know, religious reasons. (Universal Church of Skygods).;)

x's and o's,

Hol :)

When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

I have to go to work and make a few calls sometime today. I have two files to get moving on, get complete, etc. 'cause one is closing in the 2nd week of January! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY... and tomorrow I have a listing appointment from a client I met a year ago...and my mother wants to get together and go to Nordstrom's today (oh yikes...)

So, yes, I have to go in today...and tomorrow...and Sat...and Sunday. Maybe I'll take Monday through next Thursday off.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Who are you, and what the hell did you do with Clay?

Sorry...I got a $20 word for Christmas. :D

An you just had to try it out on us?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."