Cornholio

More ELOY Holiday Boogie Pics

Got some pics posted on my web site. Check em out. You have the option to add your own captions to the pictures if you choose to do so. :DYes, please add your comments to the pictures. You should be able to figure out how to do that.

[It appears that my camera does not do a great job at removing red-eye, and I am too lazy to fix it in all the pics.]

I will try and edit some video and post some of the cool scenes soon. Deuce has all the video and should have more to post in a few weeks.

If you have any larger pictures of the boogie( >60KB) and need a place to post them, let me know and I can add them to my gallery.

http://www.almgren.net/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album32

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Since I'm REALLY lazy (shit dude, I just drove 17 hours back home, give me a break), is there a way to get a zip file of all those pics or do I have to right-click all 105 of them?
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Wow -- I missed this thread. Great pics, Cornholio. I'm so glad someone took some, because I sure didn't.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Since I'm REALLY lazy (shit dude, I just drove 17 hours back home, give me a break), is there a way to get a zip file of all those pics or do I have to right-click all 105 of them?

Just for you bro! ;)
Clicky links http://www.almgren.net/sky/dzdotcom/

Thanks for all the replies guys. :$ I'm working on getting a short video together too, but Deuce will have a better one when he gets back.

Due to HH's request, I have edited the pictures so that he will not be recognized. Also, the zip file has been changed too. If you downloaded the previous zip file, you are ordered to ummm.. erase it or something.... ;);)

That's what he actually looks like, big, green, smiling. He was getting some odd looks while in the Bent Prop, but we just told people he's from SA and they were like "ohhh, yeah, I've seen that before..."
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

we just told people he's from SA

Usually it's not so much how they look as it is that putrid smell.....:D

Heeeeey......elephant dung smells way worse than sheep!!

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter

......elephant dung smells way worse than sheep

Yeah the sheep smell comes off....those damn South Africans just smell forever. Even after you hose them down....:D

Being one of them..........depends who is doing the hosing!!

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter