SpeedRacer

Annoying things people say

You mean like G.W.? If our President doesn't quit that pronunciation, we'll probably end up forced to recognize it as an "official" non-standard word. I guess we'll also have to recognize the "nuculus" of an atom.

Maybe George Bush, was not properly ORIENTATED in physical science terminology.

And don't you hate being DISORIENTATED? - as can happen (I hear) when falling through industrial haze.

Orientated & Disorientated were too often used terms in my early construction days. I guess my butchering the English language providest a certain affinity with GW - irregardless of his politics.

Yeah. There's the guy who says "Sorry" after spilling his coffee all over your carpet after you asked him nicely not to put it on the armrest of his chair. Usually preceded by the comment "Don't worry. I'll be careful." (While he looks at you as though you're retarded.)

t
It's the year of the Pig.

6. When people say, while watching a movie, "Did you see that?" No dicknose, I paid $7.50 to come to the theatre and stare at the ceiling?

BWWHAHAAHAHAAAA!!!!!

Alanis Morisette (Ironic) - "It's a dead fly in your chardonnay" that's not ironic....that's just damn unfortunate.

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

What pisses me off the most is when people say the word "especially" but pronounce it "EX-PECIALLY"

*giggles* I used to think that "Geronimo" was pronounced "GeroMino"

oops

I would be very cautious with leaders in the navy, you know. After all they very often lead you to the bottom...of the sea.

So follow your leaders my children, they will lead you all the way back to Stalingrad! An there will be no bulkheads to hide behind, and the locals will give you an outstanding welcoming party!
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

While i was at the one hour photo place today i was talking to the clerk and filling out the form. As i was leaving he asked me

"when would you like these back?"

Me: "umm...one hour."

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

How about when someone starts a statement with:

"Not to be mean but........"

So in other words, you are going to be mean but you don't really intend to. Ok, that erases the insult.

How about business terms like:

"We need to drive revenue"...Is that a new toyota?
"What is your action plan?"....Um, to post whore on dz.com all day long.
"How much do you plan to sell today?"....As much as people will buy.

This shit just pisses me off!!!:(

"I get so annoyed when people pronounce nuclear.....nu-cu-ler..

That is the absolute worst. We have a local radio news guy that does that CONSTANTLY !! His job is to read the news, and the bastard can't speak the King's English. The problem is - if someone were to drag him out of his office, and beat him into a coma - THEY would be the bad guy.

Go figure.

----------------=8^)----------------------
"I think that was the wrong tennis court."

did you photoshop that yourself? i could use some really elementry help in photoshop

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

I can't stand it when someone drops a beer at a party or something and someone always have to say "PARTY FOUL".
GRRR... just makes me wanna pour my beer on their head and see what they have to say then

That's the first I've heard of that! what's it supposed to mean. If someone drops their drink, most people scream "TAXI!!!"