mouth

Eloy is now quiet

That's right I had to leave last night about 9 so Eloy has "turned down the agression knob" noise level by about 10. I had a blast meeting and jumping with most everyone. (Bets, hope you are feeling better and know you owe me a jump.) Way to many firsts go get into right now as I have been on a plane or in a car for almost 10 hours, but I'll update everyone after I get settled.

Hugs to all the Eloy crew. Watch out for those nasty Joshua trees and someone please take my spot on the Skyvan....you know the one. B|

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Me thinks you had a "good" time out there.....based purely on my intuition and some scant photographic evidence.

Just wait til that RB initiation video starts getting shown....

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Now now -- no fair. I'm sure everyone there has some guilty secret or another. Except for me, of course ;)

I'm sure Mouth will post every single thing that happened, right???

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

A nap does a girl wonders. :)
Thanks Bets for organizing such a great time. It is so wonderful to now have faces and real names to go along with everyone's screen names and screen personas. I can honestly say there wasn't a soul I met there that I didn't like. At the risk of leaving someone out here goes.

HH-- well, he is a great guy. I tackled him when he first walked up.

Bets-- Boys, that is a woman who rocks. Nuff said.

Viking-- Gives the best hugs and backrubs. Watch your hat though as he will steal it. I know how to get it back from him though. :) Thanks for the fun tube jump. I could hear the yelling in freefall. B|

Duece-- His wife and daughters are lucky as this is a great guy. Please stay out of the fires. I can't wait to get my pics from you.

LouDiamond-- Really does look like LouD. What a sweetie too.

CanuckinUSA-- Sorry you and Lou had to wait on me every morning, but thanks. Another sweetie.

BikerBabe -- A great skydiver and tons of fun. Hugs to ya chick.

Katiebear-- Trouble at it's best. Can't wait for you to head this way. Watch out everyone.

HotTamaly-- What a great chick. Thanks for the jump.

Cornholio-- My Corny Man, thanks for the fun. Lots going on behind the quiet there. B|

Ben-- My favorite Englishman. Girls, he's hot.

JT-- Thanks for not killing me this time. Love ya!

Wingie -- My hero. Thanks for coming to my rescue last night and for the sticker.

AT-- Thanks for driving me to the airport on such short notice. You rock.

Lolie-- Good luck hon. Keep smiling. Did you ever get all the whipped cream off that guy???

AirGord-- Another really sweet guy. I loved our little chats. Thanks for the DC3 fun. Hope ya miss me on the quiet rides to altitude now.

Suds-- Where did my hair go? I enjoyed our fireside chats about EVERYTHING. For the rest of you, get the video as it should be quite funny.

Zennister-- Nice pants. Another cutie.

Franck-- from France. Great meeting and jumping with you.

Sunshine-- Oh the many faces of Sunshine. Guys watch out for her! ;)

Dave-- Still another great guy. Hugs

FreeFlyHol-- ALWAYS a smile.

LewMonst-- WOW....what else is there to say?

Pre-- You are our very own sky shark.

SKYMONKEYONE-- If I could choose anyone to ride on a commercial flight with it would be you. The flight back sucked without your entertainment. I did try sticking my head over to look for the beverage cart like you did, but it just wasn't the same.

WMW Wendy-- You rock babe. Thanks for the ride from the airport and all the fun jumps. I'm so glad you are jumping again.

Wendy-- Sorry you had to leave before you finished everything. Finish up and head to ATL so we can jump.

Mandy-- It was good meeting you.

Pablito-- DO NOT show that video to anyone PLEASE.

Cajones-- Thanks for turning off my cypres and for doing my initiation. Love the rig.

AggieDave-- Remind me NOT to try and give you a wedgie. :o

Skyrose-- Such a sweetie too. Always smiling :)
Vic-- great meeting you. Hugs

Sky-- I'm gonna kick your ass.

I'm sure I've forgotten several people NOT ON PURPOSE. Hugs to all. Ya'll rock. Yes, I said ya'll again HH, get used to it.;)

--
Hot Mama

Lolie-- Good luck hon. Keep smiling. Did you ever get all the whipped cream off that guy???

I can only hope there are two hot guys around when I do my 100th. ;)

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Sorry Sunny One...spell check didn't catch that one. I fixed it though.

I really really miss you guys tonight, but I've enjoyed spending the day with my girls so it is all good.

Oh and I forgot....

Hobbes....such a cutie.

--
Hot Mama

How could I forget Cat and Hook???

That was so much fun. You left before we got around to kissing everyone there. It was such fun.

Hook's Emenim immitation was the greatest. Glad to know you aren't a bitter guy.

How was the trip home?

--
Hot Mama

It was too late to edit my post but how could I forget

Mujie and USMCDannyBoy -- Guys she has got the $4000 boobs and isn't afraid to use them. Dan is so cute cause you can make him blush all the way to the top of his head and see it.

ALEX -- nice ___ :o

TG -- tequila is not her only friend

I've unpacked my car finally and started going through stuff. Does anyone else have most of the desert in their stuff? I could make a mountain of sand and dead grass. This just makes me miss it more :(

--
Hot Mama

I was usually in the back, with all the cool people, who would end up being one of the last ones out and since people liked to climb out slow, I'd have to work my canopy to get back...:P That's ok, I'm not bitter, well, not too bitter...ok, I hate 4-way teams now, but that's ok!:P

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Dude, you missed the mother of all Holy-Hand Gernades the last day we were jumping (the 31st). It was an 8-way, full on craziness! We came up with it in the plane counted to 3 and chunked thy holy hand gernade, it snuffed out our enemy and the lord was pleased.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Mujie and USMCDannyBoy -- Guys she has got the $4000 boobs and isn't afraid to use them.

Me, Mujie, and Lolie were showing our boobs in the bent prop last night. BTW, i finally got pied last night too.:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!