MattM

Raeford Video

This is a movie we made at Raeford Parachute Center today. Probably not very interesting if you don't jump at Raeford. Features Matt, Sean, John, James O, Steven Lee, Trevor, Ken A., Raff, and Tom W.

This was produced by John and Me(our first stab at making a video); 4min long.(4.8mb)

http://www.paracletearmor.com/other/raeford010503.wmv

Matt

This is a movie we made at Raeford.
Features: Matt, Sean, John, James O, Steven Lee, Trevor, Ken A., Raff, and Tom W.
This was produced by John and Me(our first stab at making a video); 4min long.(4.8mb)

:PHey, awesome to check out Raeford, thanx.
Great job on the first video!! I am learning how to edit with my cheap Dazzle and having really hard time understanding the instructions....

Smiles;)
eustress. : a positive form of stress having a beneficial effect on health, motivation, performance, and emotional well-being.

:S Ohh no...I was downloading it and got disconnected...now i'm getting a window's media error...bummer cuz I want to see the rest, had 70% dowloaded. Is it my player? How do I fix it??? What I COULD see already is that y'all are WAYYYYY better than I and I need to jump more before I ever come down that way~:P

Amy

Did a whuffo shoot this video? It's all from the ground. ;)

Droopy got a new small ass sony camera and we had to order a box for it... should be in this week. Otherwise, there would have been some freefall video.

Matt

I am learning how to edit with my cheap Dazzle and having really hard time understanding the instructions....;)

If you get figured out please PM me. I can only get the video to work. Never video and audio, or just audio.

Patrick
--
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
Postal Rodriguez, Muff 3342