LouDiamond

New Rodriguez Brothers

Oh the joys of being a brother, I have absolutely no idea who this is, she became a brother at the Harvest Moon Boogie back in Oct, I am just glad to say that this cutie, wanted a pic with yours truly just for the Sobrero, before her initiation;)

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

HMB2.jpg

OK, I just tired to get in and can't cause I don't remember my name. One should not tell me things you want me to remember when I'm under the influence. Someone tell me if I'm there.

Don't forget to email your picture off to the webteam as well so your face can be associated with your name...

Bluez~~~
Arano Rodriguez

[email protected]
-----
~~~Michael

oh, and all the initiation video is part of the official boogie video we will be selling, of course, we're expected to include initiations, so it will not be in anyone's private collection for very long...

I apologize, but I must clarify something. Some of the inititions will be included in the video, however per the request of the DZO, there will no nudity in the video.

lo siento...
http://www.exitshot.com

Lew - I'm going to have to send you pictures of this cat and that frickin' duck! She kept me awake last night playin' with it... I think she's obsessed! Every time I get up the duck is in a different room! :S I'm so mad I missed the jump and initiation. I know I would make you guys proud! Next time I won't let Chuck try to kill me in the first couple days of the boogie!!! :P

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

oh, and all the initiation video is part of the official boogie video we will be selling, of course, we're expected to include initiations, so it will not be in anyone's private collection for very long...

I apologize, but I must clarify something. Some of the inititions will be included in the video, however per the request of the DZO, there will no nudity in the video.

Exactly how do you plan on showing the initiation then? You gonna do one of those pixelations jobs on the everyones nipples?;)

lo siento...

"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I have been so alck about developing film, here is the initiation of Randy, of the Z-hills Bomb Squad. If any of you Z-hillers see Randy anytime soon tell "Wally's Bitch" that the Blue Sky Adventures family said Hi;)

Randy's initition.jpeg

initiation2.jpeg

Initiation3.jpeg

oh geez, you should have heard him and I murder, and I mean MURDER, some songs on Friday night at the Harvest Moon Boogie, it had rained all day and the beer light went on around 1 pm, so we were about a shades of smashed off our asses when the git -fiddles came out:S

Just a little heads up for the new Brothers out there... You might want to go to the RodriguezBrothers.com website and update your profile and CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD before someone does it for you. It has become a pastime of some of the Brothers to find profiles that have not been updated and make those changes and change the password. Your username is your new RB name, and your password is the same (case sensitive). Send me a JPEG you'd like to have with your profile, and I'll put it up, too.

The laws of physics are strictly enforced.

Just a little heads up for the new Brothers out there... You might want to go to the RodriguezBrothers.com website and update your profile and CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD

I tried and had no luck. Have I already been buddy fucked by one of my brothers?

SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I tried and had no luck. Have I already been buddy fucked by one of my brothers?

Free of charge, free of charge:D

Remember that it is case sensitive.

edited to fix spelling:S
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Free of charge, free of charge:D

Remember that is is case sensitive.

yeah, I tried everything I could think of. I've been fucked;)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

yeah, I tried everything I could think of. I've been fucked

Drop them an e-mail and tell the fathers you need help:$
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey