LouDiamond

New Rodriguez Brothers

Hey! I'm not on there yet... Gotta do something about that.

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Hey! I'm not on there yet... Gotta do something about that

does this mean you want to be my bastard love child???? o bad it has to be a predeclared jump or you could of done it with me and wendy........

<<>>

does this mean you want to be my bastard love child???? o bad it has to be a predeclared jump or you could of done it with me and wendy........

Nooo. I wanna be her Mama!!B|

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

No, you misunderstand me... I've done the jump and the initiation. It's all on film in Cajones' private collection... ;) Sorry for all that missed it. B|

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

In that case, welcome to the family bumpy brother.

Thanks! :)

-Miranda

can see themselves and their number at http://rodriguezbrothers.com/

By the way, didn't HH get his happy ass on the alter? I don't see him in the list...

Bluez~~~

Arano Rodriguez

sangiro and one other special person avoided the alter, they probably had their own inititions or somethin like that. but that's a good thing. they'll join the family when they are ready ;)B|

oh, and all the initiation video is part of the official boogie video we will be selling, of course, we're expected to include initiations, so it will not be in anyone's private collection for very long...

we'll make you famous one way or another

AMAZONA Rodriguez....
(btw, my father is my brother and my boyfriend, that's gotta be illegal even in mexico)
http://www.exitshot.com

(btw, my father is my brother and my boyfriend, that's gotta be illegal even in mexico)

Shoot, I think that's even illegal in Arkansas. But only if he's ugly :ph34r:

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

AMAZONA Rodriguez....

No worries, they see that all the time in West Virginia and Tennessee;) Quite common actually.:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

OK, I just tired to get in and can't cause I don't remember my name. One should not tell me things you want me to remember when I'm under the influence. Someone tell me if I'm there.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Someone tell me if I'm there.

Yes, my bumpy brother La Gritona, you are there! :)
Click on "who are the Rodriguez Brothers" and you'll see a list of names, with a bunch of tiny numbers underneath. Click on 826-840, and you'll see your name.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

4 letters is all I can handle usually (Lisa) so my RB name sorta threw me!

Thanks for making sure I existed. I was wondering since it was about a minute until midnight on New Years. :S

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Hey Lew,
me and Katie have "Ducky" sitting on the bed. Raccoon the cat is fascinated with it.

Chuckie

PS: sorry we were to sick to participate in the "ritual", but I am sure I will see you guys sooner than you are ready.:ph34r:

hey chuckster, you couldn't surprise us if you tried. you let me know when you want to do the RB intitiation thing, no problemo. we're not as exclusive as some monkeys...:P hee hee

as for the Ducky, i'm glad it's found a good home. I have a little of them, and I've been abandoning one at a time at different dropzones.

Sorry i couldn't drink my tail off with you all everynight, i felt obligated to video and do a good job at it, so i didn't party at all like i usually do at boogies. the 4 (or 6 with W&B and some root beer) will have to live it up for real sometime soon.

peace
http://www.exitshot.com