CrazyIvan

At last...something that makes sense.

That is great. Now someone needs to press charges against these kids parents for child abuse for letting them get so obese.

Don't you think once the older one hit 200lbs they should have figured out there is a problem?

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

"and McFreeze and a diet dr. pepper... "

And I thought REAL Texans ALWAYS asked for coke..;)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

the stupidity of these people is amazing; "i though mcdonald's food was healthy for my children'.

all things in moderation people!!! eating there once in awhile is fine, but 3-4 times a week? why don't they just go buy their kids a pail of crisco or something. >:(

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

I remember when this story came out - funny. I love the quote from the father that said he always believed that McD food was healthy for his children.

On the other had, a few years ago, McD sued a restaurant that was 150 years old in Scotland called "McDonalds" for trademark infringement of their name. Ever since then, I've been hoping they would go down.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

That is great. Now someone needs to press charges against these kids parents for child abuse for letting them get so obese.

Don't you think once the older one hit 200lbs they should have figured out there is a problem?

Judy

I hadn't really thought about it, but letting your kid get to be 270 lbs is child abuse. You are letting them endanger their health. This isn't a too thin/heavy appearance issue, it is health.

I think power to the people! Down with the capitalists and bolsheviks! Revolution!

Wait, wrong forum...

;)

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.