Zennie

Do any of you dream that you're animals?

Some times I dream that I am a great big teddy bear in charge of a whole troop of fruit colored gummy bears.:P

All of the sweet smelling fruit bears hug me and love me and wait on me all day.

They make me cakes and help me get dressed. The give me massages and make my bath.

Really weird they start making me feel really warm inside and I want to kiss them...but then I wake up all sweaty:S.

I dunno, kinda weird huh.

zen (teddy dad).

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

I'm surprised none of you have yet to claim that you dream yourself as a SEX animal!:ph34r: C'mon people!;)

My last dream was a street confrontation. The other guy pulled out a knife on me, so I whipped out one of mine. Then his buddy took out an axe. Then I fumbled with my blade and wondered if I should whip out another one and go for it.

Must have been that cutaway last weekend combined with browsing trhough Tactical Knives mag. before bed.

So I guess I dream myself as a street fighting man:P

The weirdest dream i ever had were afther a freind of mine took the dirt really hard,he were in life dangere in aprox 3weeks..
I dreamed that i and another freind took a white flag and wrote "heal Fast",we then jumped whit it and flew down to the hospital that he were at,we then went to box posision in fron of hin window(13thfloor:S)and layed there some time,before we tracked away and pulled..

Think its there i got my BASE dreams from..Think im gonna kick that guys ass,while he have healed now,not to jump status but he will sure never jump again[:/]

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Once dreamed I was a 90kg (200lb) Plastesine (Like play dough) Parrot who would skydive with my friends - and non of them ever suspected I was me. Good dives too. Would fly off the wingtip of the Porter and then join the dives. Was cool...

t
It's the year of the Pig.

I often dream that I am a bird flying between trees.

Maybe I was a bird or pterodactyl in a previous life.

Probably I was a Blue Heron in my last life, but was a naughty Blue Heron, so my spirit returned as a human and my lesson in this life is to re-learn how to fly the hard way. You know, with a big, noisy, smelly airplane around me.

This may be a little off topic, but once I was at some type of education workshop and was involved in some activity that I thought was really stupid. We were supposed to think up some animal we'd like to be and then tell the group why. (I told you this was stupid and I can't recall the reason for this). So this one gal started telling how she wished she was a chicken, and then went on and on telling everyone why. Then it was my turn. So being a natural smart ass, I told everyone (with a serious look on my face) that I wished I was a wild stallion out with a herd of mares, and then declined to tell why for personal reasons. At any rate it, it cracked everyone up. "Stupid is as stupid does and sometimes it's fun" Steve1