HeatherB

It's snowing in Florida!

See? It does get cold here :)
No flurries in Zephyrhills, but over on the east coast:

From weather.com:

SPECIAL WEATHER STATEMENT NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MELBOURNE FL 1048 AM EST FRI JAN 24 2003
...FLURRIES OCCURRING ALONG THE COAST OF EAST CENTRAL FLORIDA...

THE COMBINATION OF VERY COLD TEMPERATURES AND STRONG NORTH TO NORTHEAST WINDS ARE PRODUCING OCEAN EFFECT SNOW FLURRIES OFFSHORE AND ALONG THE COAST OF EAST CENTRAL FLORIDA...ESPECIALLY NEAR CAPE CANAVERAL. THESE FLURRIES WILL CONTINUE INTO THE EARLY AFTERNOON HOURS BEFORE TEMPERATURES MODIFY CAUSING THE LIGHT SNOW AND FLURRIES TO CHANGE OVER TO VERY LIGHT RAIN OR DRIZZLE. NO ACCUMULATION OF SNOW IS EXPECTED. THE LAST TIME FLURRIES WERE RECEIVED ACROSS EAST CENTRAL FLORIDA WAS IN DECEMBER OF 1989.

Yea, I was really shocked and amazed as I was walking to class this morning and saw these weird rain drops that were floating down ... what the hell is that? Pollen? Peices of paper? Eh?! OOOHHHH, it's SNOW! I haven't seen snow since in over 10 years ... I remember the one time it barely flurried in Fort Lauderdale ... that was in the mid-late 80s.
I'm freezing up here in Daytona and am still amazed that it actually snowed .... crazy ...

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!