samp76

Marital Status???

Married I'm the only one who jumps but she has done two tandems.
She hates that I want to jump so much but it is kinda her fault. My first jump she bought for my birthday so she sorta put the crack pipe to my lips.

Blue Skies Black Death

very happily manogousamaly married. i jump, she thinkks "i'm retarded" she reads her books, and does her CPA work, and i do my own thing. funny thing is she likes to run my tractor and shred the pasture? *and i let her*
--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"

very happily manogousamaly married. i jump, she thinkks "i'm retarded" she reads her books, and does her CPA work, and i do my own thing. funny thing is she likes to run my tractor and shred the pasture? *and i let her*

You know it's you she is thinking of when she is shredding that pasture. :P Hmmmm...then again I think it's me hook is thinking of when he is using the dremel.:S
Fly it like you stole it!

Married and I'm the only one who jumps.....can't talk her into it to save my life.

I feel your pain, man!

I describe my wife as not as a whuffo, but a "ground-hugging whuffo" I even have a "bounty" of sorts on her refusal to jump. If anyone can talk her into a tandem, I will buy all the beer everyone can drink that night! Still nothing. How can I up the ante?

Easy Does It

Together over 10 years.
She is one of them pilot type people, 17,000+ hrs. in jets.
She's been flying for as many years as I've been jumping, so there was never a problem.
Interesting discussions as to which one of us is 'really' flying...
She hates the old- "If sitting in an airplane is flying, then sitting in a boat is swimming" argument...
I took her on 1 tandem jump...she was doing a lot of aerobatics and I thought it would be a good idea to have her pull a ripcord with some wind blowin' in her face.
Kinda blew her mind I think, she said it was helpful and she enjoyed it...but has never wanted to go again?!
I guess we're all wired a little different..

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Single...

I enjoy skydiving, driving to the dropzone really fast through twisty canyons roads, flying and just about anything fast. I'm looking for...oh...this isn't a singles thread is it? :P:D

So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!