skycat

bad bad kitty

Well it is a reserve he is laying on....but it's the one used for getting chest mount ratings, so no one jumps it.

If it was a real reserve it wouldn't be laying on the livingroom floor, we learn the hard way when we came home one day and he was snuggled up in my open reserver container (reserve was getting aired out for a repack)
Fly it like you stole it!

mem1.jpg

When you wrote, "bad, bad kitty" I thought YOU had done something bad since your name is skycat. Good to hear that you've been behaving. :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Funny, the cat doesn't look too scared!! Maybe it doesn't believe you'd do it:)

You have to understand the hate hate relationship they have and the fact that the pic Derek really wanted posted was one with him holding a gun to the cat's head. :S

Carefull on your offer pammi....or you might end up one day with a box from CO and a little red cat in it. I can already hear Derek trying to convince me that Mem just went for a little walk, and that he would be right back. :P

When you wrote, "bad, bad kitty" I thought YOU had done something bad since your name is skycat. Good to hear that you've been behaving. :ph34r:

Yah, that's what I thought too. So, why don't you go do something naughty, Kelli, and then post it here. Me thinks the crowds will enjoy that much more. LOL. Derek is such a lucky guy.

And as for the pic with the cat and the gun.......POST IT! POST IT!!!!!!

Yah, that's what I thought too. So, why don't you go do something naughty, Kelli, and then post it here. Me thinks the crowds will enjoy that much more. LOL. Derek is such a lucky guy.

And as for the pic with the cat and the gun.......POST IT! POST IT!!!!!!

Well tequilagirl is coming to town in a few weeks, so I know we will have some good stories after that. :D

As for the pic, tell hook to post it since it was his idea.