Nick

Eloy this weekend

should be out there.... probly be wearig my green jumpsuit..y knwiw the knd that militart pilots wear..... and have my camea on a funky looking protec..... gust go awound yelling wingnut......lol....

Dang I wish Eloy was closer!!! >:( It's too early to tell but the weather man isn't forecasting some favorable jumping conditions this weekend here in CO and while I have jumped a couple times each of the last two weekends, I haven't done a really good jump in three weeks. :S

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Dang I wish Eloy was closer!!! It's too early to tell but the weather man isn't forecasting some favorable jumping conditions this weekend here in CO and while I have jumped a couple times each of the last two weekends, I haven't done a really good jump in three weeks.

Big boo hoo!! I've manged to get 1 jump in 5 weeks, so quit yer bitchin!!;)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

so when are you going to serve me some cheese to go along with my whine?

No cheese here, i'll give you some pie though!! I was so upset you got thrown in the pool instead of pied for your 100th.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

barring any big problems.....myself and 2 other DZ.commers should be there sometime on saturday( we're leaving Alberta sometime late thursday night)....and will be there for the rest of the week

not looking forward to the drive..........but i'm pretty @#$% excited to say the least. :)
We shouldn't be to hard to spot, just look for the old,minty grn ford truck, somewhere near the camping area........

Darrin
--
" there's no sensation to compare with this, suspended animation, a state of bliss."

tongue tied and twisted

Absolutely! It's money meet weekend!

I'll be there Friday night through sunday...we'll be the team with the ratty, non-matching jumpsuits competing in the open class...

See you there!B|

Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

Wow...that's a great fare. How come I can never find cheap fares to Europe when I'm looking for them? >:(

Ah well, it oonly costs me $75 round trip to get to Eloy, so what am I complaining about? :P

Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!