WFFC

WFFC Video - Got Mine! Got Yours? - Review #1

Well, in the mail the other day was a little package about the size of a video tape. Hmmm...not my video of the month club, but WAIT!!! It was my much anticipated copy Rantoul 02. Then a dilemma arose. It was either stay home and watch the video or go to dinner with friends. Well, commitments got the better of me but I took the video with just in case.
Well, a few phone calls on the road enroute with suggestions of a venue change for dinner, we ended up at a sportsbar. Since there was no real major sporting events on, I convinced the bartender (my new best friend) to pop the video into the player and put it on the big screen. Dinner arrived and the barkeep hit play. What was initially a semi noisy bar started to tone down while all eyes turned to the bigscreen. Was kinda fun being the only jumper in a bar full of whuffo's.
From the RW to the Freeflying...the CRW and the Swoops...The C-130, biplane, helo and the rest of the fleet...The video got rave reviews from all in attendance.
The video is definately well worth the wait and I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of the DVD. The video was awesome, but I'm curious to see what other fun stuff Grant buried into the DVD.

Bluez~~~

Michael

P.S. Sorry Grant, but I broke that "Public Exibition" warning thing that was somewhere in the legal speak. ;)
-----
~~~Michael

Plane ticket and a keg of beer!;)

Beer is a pre-requisite I thought...btw, I've got a 102 year old piano that weighs @ 900 pounds so keep that in mind before I offer to buy your plane ticket...
Colorado is my current locale, Illinois will be the destination...
-----
~~~Michael

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

maybe just a case

You can have a case but I want two cases. Or a keg.

ok, the 900 pound piano just made it a keg. yup, a keg cause after that i'd be needin to drink a whole lot to forget about the pain my back would have. :P

later

You suck :P What kind of friend are you. You should be at my house right now with the WFFC video under your arm and a six pack of Corona. After I helped you with your helmet. That's it, I now order you out of the state of Colorado. I still can't believe you're going to move. :(

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I'm just happy to hear it's release.
I ordered the DVD and it'll be worth the wait.
Grant C. said he had some great music and BUZZ POETs(they just put out new tunes);)

You should be at my house right now with the WFFC video under your arm and a six pack of Corona.

I almost called you and did that but there's minor issues in the house tonight and I had to do laundry...Anyhow, I'm still up if you want to watch it tonight. I don't have to be at the airport till 7:00 tomorrow morning...
BTW, my winter coat is in the car so I don't forget it like a bonehead again.
-----
~~~Michael

Hey bud, if you've got a big assed U Haul and a way to get my out there, you've got a driver. Remember, i'm laid off till about mid March or early April.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I almost called you

Almost doesn't count :(

but there's minor issues in the house tonight

I wouldn't want to be in your shoes right now. Hang in there.

BTW, my winter coat is in the car so I don't forget it like a bonehead again

Good for you, but did you remember warmer clothes for jumping?
Be safe, give Dick and Jane a hug from me. Call when you get back in town, if I don't have my DVD by then, we'll get together ;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Is the convention going at Rantoul this year?

Rhino

Well a little birdy told me that Beth and Bernice were in Rantoul on Tuesday Feb. 11th talking to Gary Adams about the contract. Lots of other things were mentioned, and I'm sure that Beth and Bernice will keep us posted. Now this is just between us ;) don't tell anyone I said anything or else I'm going to get my butt kicked by that birdy. (no it wasn't Michael)