Zeemax

what do yall do?

Work in control room,operating reactors...Kinda
like Homers simpson.

Yeah and I fix the things that Homer Simpson breaks.

Instrumentation Technician in the Maintenance Department at Great Yarmouth Power Station, UK.
BagPuss
Oulton Broad

I'm a uni student. This is my seventh yr at uni, but its for my second (or third, depending on how you count it) course, so thats ok.

I'm lucky enough to get paid for it, and live at home, so I have money to spend on falling... :)
--
Arching is overrated - Marlies

I am a Tech for "Big Brother".
(the original Co./real one)
-Grant

I am the Dark Overlord of the planet Xury. Tormenting my fellow Xurians is a responsible and difficult task. I currently am waying all pro's and con's of doing the same on earth. Blofeld did not manage it, but I will!!!
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

I do as little as possible.But when I do have to do something I work as a paramedic.Looking at the possibility of getting hired as a battlion chief with one of the fire depts here.It would be a nice step up in pay and I could spend more money jumping.

umm....I'm a skymedic....well really a paramedic...but I worked as a flight medic/ firefighter/ paramedic for the past 10 years now...and was an EMT for 2 years before that....

also used to take peoples bones and tissues out of them for the organ bank...god I loved that job!!! Hammer, chissel, scalpel and saw were my only tools....:o:o:o:o

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

i do casing and wellbore design, manage drilling operations on the actual drilling site for the oil and gas industry to the highest bidder. current project: deep gas and oil division for Saudi-Aramco in saudi-arabia.

i guess a simple answer would be to say i'm in charge of hydrocarbons aquisition and retrieval

"don't they pay you good for the stuff that you do? well...ya know i guess i can't complain when the checks come through!"

Frank Zappa
--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"

For real? Rare is the the deep diving, down range, double crimping, non ferous, anti magnetic, half animal, man killer and active nudist. 5 years US Navy EOD. If you gonna be military you might as well be EOD. 10B94 Indian Head work release program.. HooYah

double crimping

Ya know....I was sitting in a class on explosives yesterday. They had a pic of a Marine that crimped a cap with his teeth. Pretty much all of his face below his eyes was missing. Tongue just sort of hanging out of his neck. The even crazier part......the guy actually lived through it. :o I'll NEVER put a blasting cap in my mouth after seeing that.

Okay boys. I removed the rest of your attacks on each other, in this thread anyway. Don't worry though; they're in a nice safe place so HH can see them when he gets back from SA.

Respect the rules of the forums or you will lose the privilege of posting here. If you just can't help yourself - it's time to step away from the keyboard.