SkydiveMonkey

Who's sick of war threads?

I think I have become a stacking cup connoisseur!

I used to be a C or D cup connoisseur though.....;)B|

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

I really like your new pic, Kerry. Combines the makeover with skydiving. Plus which, you look happy.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Have you noticed that nursing bras are easy-access?

The Frederick's of Hollywood catalog seems to have a lot of nursing bras too; ones that open, or just kind of stay open...

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Ooooh yes, How could I forget. Fatherhood has also affected my taste in lingerie, and my idea of a sex toy these days is a nipple pump!B|

Where I used to read Auto Mechanic, and hang out at hardware stores talking powertools with the guys....These days I am more likley to browse Mothercare catalogues, and keep up to date with the latest developments in travel systems and all terrain strollers!.:)
Dude, have you seen the latest sterilisers from Avent?;)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

a nipple pump!

Ah. The "Pump in Style". Top of the line power, in a stylish covert black leather case. I never knew before, but now I recognize them all the time. Those sneaky women! :o

latest developments in travel systems and all terrain strollers!

True. Some of these things have better suspensions and are made for more mountainous terrain than AggieDave's truck. They also have the built-in cupholders and convenience features of fine English touring sedans. :)

the latest sterilisers

I stay away from those! I don't want Lucy to be an only child! ;)

Ooooh yes, How could I forget. Fatherhood has also affected my taste in lingerie, and my idea of a sex toy these days is a nipple pump!B|

Where I used to read Auto Mechanic, and hang out at hardware stores talking powertools with the guys....These days I am more likley to browse Mothercare catalogues, and keep up to date with the latest developments in travel systems and all terrain strollers!.:)
Dude, have you seen the latest sterilisers from Avent?;)

Hang in there!
iT GETS BETTER!!
It's spring break...the kids are home...
Yesterday taught my 11 year old TO CUT THE GRASS!;););)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

someone having an opinion other than your own?

So I come to this thread thinking "hey! I'll bet this will be one thread that won't have any arguing or attacking in it, what a refreshing thought!"

Looks like I better delay my next trip to Vegas cuz I seem to be losing a lot of my bets lately.