nykim06

college what is the most important thing

See my previous post. Then also, except my apology for everyone else. They were just giving you a hard time, not realizing what was really going on. *hug* They didn't mean anything by it.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

ok listen i have a learning diablility i have dislexica i have a problem with spelling and stuff and this is not some formal thing if it was then i would have to go threw alot to make sure that everything is ok it takes me like all day to write a papper for this kinda stuff

Then you have my sincerest apologies. I have a reading disability too. It's taken a long time to overcome and I have to work at it every day. So I know what it's like. That's why I'm a pilot. I don't have to read anything, right?

Edited to add: Your timing was amazing then because we had another thread complaining about how people do not use proper english, grammer, spelling, and punctuation in their posts. We were just having some fun with some slackers and meant no offense to your disability. Again, I apologize. [hangs head low]
Chris Schindler
www.diverdriver.com
ATP/D-19012
FB #4125

Or worst...Oklahoma:o

Hey now :) Actually, I don't care .... I only lived there two years :D

I say take what's going to save you money. You have plenty of time to move out and be 'free'. Paying back college loans suck..ask Merrick. I did the whole 'in a hurry to grow up and have my freedom' business. Looking back..suck off your parents as long as they let ya! hehe

The best way I fight my dislexia is making a constant effort to double check everything I type and read. I only deal with most your credit cards so its not like a inverted number would be noticed huh? :P

Want to know your balence on most your CC's? :D

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

It takes just as much time to write correctly as it does to write incorrectly. What Stacy is saying is very true. You may be an intelligent person, but it is not going to come across if you can't put a basic sentence together correctly.

With that kind of grammar, the most she can hope for is to become President.;);)

Chris

Dude, you've got to work on your PW abilities. That post was like 8 or 9 posts ago...you're running behind. :PB|

Hey man I am comfy with my degree of postwhoreness. :D
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

My apologies to you also. Dyslexia is tough to work with, but luckily we now have spell-check and grammar-check.

Since you have dyslexia, why don't you choose the college that is better equipped to work with you on this. Your education should be the number one priority.

Good luck.

Chris

why don't you choose the college that is better equipped to work with you on this.

I know that all the major colleges in Texas have very very good programs to help individuals out who need it, in this respect. I'm sure it is very similar around the country, as well.

I got a D in English class

I failed handwriting in elementary school. Not just "needs improvement", but outright failure. Just when people think you can't fail things in third grade, I go and raise the bar. Go, me!

It drives my wife insane. She teaches handwriting in an elementary school, and I can't write the alphabet in cursive. I tell her that as long as I can sign my name on a dotted line, the rest is useless. So far, I've been right.

They both have good programs. This is like the hardest thing in the world

Ok, so I have to tell you a story from my highschool. I went to an all-boy Jesuit highschool. Everytime we said the word "like" in a sentence we were thorked in the head. Eventually we dropped its' use unless it was like necessary. [whap!] Owww...quit it.

Kim, we are just funnin' with you. It's a sign of acceptance and affection in this group (if you had not noticed yet). And with all the war talk it was an interesting diversion. Thanks for not taking offense.

Then you got involved with skydivers and can now use fuck in all sort of imaginative and creative ways. It's absofuckginly amazing how its used sometimes in the fuck'n jumping world.:P