nykim06

college what is the most important thing

I think you should make your own decision

I'm sure she will. Plenty of people ask for inputs before making them is all. Then you have more information upon which to base a decision.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

You know, I have to side with DiverDriver here... I mean, not being able to spell is one thing and that's annoying enough (http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=419852;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread), but doing so in asking questions about which degree-granting institution you should attend is ridiculous.

:)..... Let's not forget the original question here, which is,,, "What is the most Important
thing???".........
You should go to a college which is closest to a Drop Zone...!!! simple Huh???.. man someone should give me a PhD,, for THAT flash of brilliance......:ph34r:;)...
Actually I am a bg advocate for Living on Campus,,, but if your situation at home is a good one,,,, and you are OK with living there.
you will save a lot of money... If the college is well reputed in the field of your expertise,,,, then a degree from there, will be highly regarded... Either way,, plan to work hard,,, If you feel you cannot swim competitively,,, then swim for recreation and excersize,,,,,,,(much LESS stressful) :)You must be something special...B|,, to have been offered the scholarship !!! way to go !!!:ph34r:
Now make the most of it !!!!B|