Luv2Fall

A Young Marine Freaked Up His Career

A couple of weeks ago, a 19 year old Marine (home from the weekend from Infantry School in NC) hit my 16 year old son but the young man got the surprise of his life.

My son, his girlfriend and a few other friends of theirs decided to see a movie. So my son called this girl from school to see if she wanted to go. She told him that she wouldn't be able to that night as her boyfriend was on weekend pass and with her. To my knowledge he got pissed and told my son he was going to kick his ass............all of this happening without my knowledge. I had just gotten back late from the DZ and was "throwing dinner together" in the kitchen for the family. I told my son to go down to the mailbox and to get our mail.

Guess who was waiting on him? This young Pvt and three of his other buddies. My son's friend went to the box with him and was a witness. My son told the young man that he did not want to fight and that he was only 16 years of age....the young man didn't want to listen. He kept begging my son to hit him first. I have worked enough with my son and he knew that to sum total of this guy's hand-to-hand experience was primarily defensive. The Marine took off his shirt (dumb move but my son didn't take advantage) stating that he didn't want my son's blood on his shirt. He then swung and hit my son on the left cheek and it was all over with for this young man.

Little did he know that my son is a mixed martial artist. I use to teach Okinawan Kempo and trained him in the same...............he has been the State Judo Champion (twice) in his Division and one hell of a High School Wrestler..........he is smart and knows what will and will not work in the street. This guy (I shit you not) literally cried and begged my son to let go of him. My son really messed this guys face up bad and this guy was bleeding every where.

The other Marines were going to step in but my son's friend told them to back off or he was going to get me out there. Anyway, after about five minutes both my son and his friend came barrelling into the house informing me of what happened. I was "shocked" sorta.

I was going to let this go as my son wasn't hurt except for a swollen cheek LOL and I knew that this young man had enough embarrassment to deal with and that that would be enough for him to deal with. Also, the prospect of his going off to the desert would help mature him. My son also told me as these guys were driving off that this guy said it wasn't over with yet. Pride is a terrible thing especially when you don't have ass enough to back it up.

My wife drove up around thirty minutes later and asked me what happened to the mailbox. My son muttered "Oh Shit". These Marines left about 15 feet of tire marks at my mailbox and "destroyed" my mailbox. Well, if they want to be like that fine. I reported this young man to the police. The police went over to this guy's girlfriend's house to only have this young Marine deny everything. The officer knew he was lying as his face was really messed up. Anyway, the guy was brought in and is being charged with "Assault & Btry".

I hated to do this but this guy would not stop fucking up. He should have never came over to my place (on the road) but in front of my house, he was told my son was a minor and he came back to mess up my mailbox. Not only will he be facing the civilian courts, his First Sergeant has been fully briefed in this incident, by me. The Marine Corp is going to take care of this young man also........in all probability a Court Martial.

I feel bad as this is going to mess up his stint or career, but enough is enough. What would you have done?

ahhh, you'd be surprised... the military will overlook a lot of crap in the long run when it comes to newbies (short of UA, desertion, or drug use of course).
guy may do some civvy jail time, then some brig time, but if he emerges without a f'ed up attitude (sounds unlikely in this case, though) he can easily have a good stint or career ending with honorable discharge...

Hehehehehe god i love seeing the Cocky Bully getting the shit kicked out of him by the "Little Kid" :D:D:D God that story had me laughing, Give your kid a big high five from me man. Damn good show.

I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

You did the right thing.. So did your son. HE displayed better behavior then the so called Marines did. As far as I am concerned they weren't Marines. They were a few punks that managed to accidentally make it through bootcamp. Good for you and your son..

Rhino

Semper Fi

Thanks everyone..............I guess I'm getting soft in my old (LOL) age and feeling bad for what he may face from the Marines.

I'm pretty proud of my son.....he took this thing so cool.....almost as if nothing happened. All these years working with him has paid off in his poise, confidence, maturity and control........love him to death.

Again, thanks...now I'm confident that I did the right thing.

damn, that guy is stupid.... as it is in the airforce dude would probly get discharged... don't know about the marines though... have a couple friends in and they say it is way more lax with that kind of stuff than the airforce...... if ya want to go further you could though... throw a civil suit in there for mental damages done to your on and that could make this idiots life hell....... as for me.......i'd show him the pointy end of my boot where the sun don't shine.......

This brings me to another thread here...

So, you snitched, eh? :P

Seems to me you did exactly the right thing. I think the two other punks oughta get what's coming to them, as well. Chances are they helped put him up to it.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

As a current Marine, let me tell you that you did the right thing. Sometimes young Marines come back from bootcamp thinking they are the ****, and forget that there is always someone bigger than you on the block.

You did the right thing. He needs to learn a lesson and this "Marine" sounds like he has a lojng career ahead of him.

Trust me when I say he will have ALOT of explaining to do with his new CO while at his MOS school and being arrested in LIBO is one of the worst things you can do.

Sounds like he deserved it, and you did the right thing.

No worries, he wasn't acting like a Marine at all. What an embarrasment.

He won't get a court martial in all honesty..but will most likely happen is he will be a PVT at the minimum, and oh my god will he get lots and lots of extra work to do for a LONG TIME.

Josh

Sorry, ASSHOLE... YOU, yes YOU, have me very pissed off. I want to reach through this monitor and rip your pussy fucking head off. But that isn't realistic, is it? I, as an American Patriot, hope you die a painful death, you fucking pussy. May death ride your breast. And hopefully, so shall I. :-)