happythoughts

The Dating Game

I thank you all for the chat, but im wanted in the bedroom. I cant imagine what for now that I have been such a bad boy,,HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA:o ...
Its already 23.00 over here so you all have a good day. ...blue skies .....Hallur

When I stop skydiving is the day that I die!!! Hallur

What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?

This is a positive question and you know if others do nice things for this person then he is most likely a nice guy. If the nicest thing he has had happen is the trash man took his trash on Monday, well, he probably isn't very nice to others.

Another one is what is the name of your trash man or the person who sweeps at your place of business? If you know their names then you are generally a friendly person.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

1. Do you swallow?

2. Can you pack my Stiletto in under 10 minutes and guarantee that it will snivel even if i dump in a track?

I'm baffled as to why you don't pick up more women....;)

:o" Will I respect you in the morning?...Hell I don't respect myself, now!!!":o

Q : Do you place sense of Humour above good looks ? To put it another way, would you prefer a handsome date with no sence of humour, or an ugly date who makes you laugh. You have to be honest.
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

while handsome and ugly are subjective words...i can write that i once dated and thought myself head over heels with a man that sported a rounded tummy, a bald head and bad teeth. he was the single most funny and intelligent man i had ever met...and therefore the most sexy.

it's all about the brain for some women. my friends would come to me and say, "I met the perfect guy for you today...bald, bad teeth...you'd love him!" yeah, they weren't kidding.

(my current dreamy boyfriend has everything a girl could want-i'm the luckiest girl in the world.)

"
1. Do you swallow?
2. Can you pack my Stiletto in under 10 minutes and guarantee that it will snivel even if i dump in a track?
I'm baffled as to why you don't pick up more women...."

Good packers are hard to find....;)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Q : Do you place sense of Humour above good looks ? To put it another way, would you prefer a handsome date with no sence of humour, or an ugly date who makes you laugh. You have to be honest.

Trick question. It rarely applies for one reason. People don't meet people that they think are unattractive. They go up and talk to the attractive ones first.
Unattractive is de-selected before the process of meeting someone starts.
Most social interaction is superficial.
The exception is this. If you are doing something non-superficial, real.
You are at work or involved in a sport. Doing something. Then you get to meet people and see how they respond to various situations. You meet them, not what they say they are.

"
1. Do you swallow?
I'm baffled as to why you don't pick up more women...."
Good packers are hard to find....;)

Bwaaaahaaaaa. Excellent. :D
"Don't worry about getting it in my hair, it's a mess anyway." ;)