crapflinger2000

send good karma (and some bad)

Hey, I just found out that I did not totally screw up my job interview yesterday, and that they in fact kinda liked me. They just have a couple more bodies to interview. So

1) please send good vibes and karma towards me
2) please send bad karma and vibes toward the other bodies
3) please send additional good karma and vibes to me to make up for the good karma and vibes I lost due to requesting #2

thanks

2) please send bad karma and vibes toward the other bodies

Some people believe that if you wish evil on another person it's returned to you three times.

Might want to think about it.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I'll send you some chicken gizzards!! How about dem apples? Did you get a motor bike and the subsequent lovin that comes along with them? Have you uncoditionaly loved a furry young mammal today?

All that said good luck and good vibes...B|

Well, I hope they liked you better than the other interviewees. That they others were good, and you were, in fact, so stupendous that the decision is easy!

It's much better to think that you either won out over or lost out to good competition!

So good job vibes.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

What if I send the karma when I'm approaching the speed of light? Would it be possible to send an unlimited amount of good karma forward to you and trickle out some bad karma backward toward them.

There's always a loophole, you just have to look for it.

now THAT's funny. Do you have that picture without the modification that you could put up here? I have some people that might like that. :-)

-S

Just wanted to revive this post and thank everyone for the karma. Got the official offer letter today so I will be out of this public accounting shit-hole in 2 weeks.

Thanks all, and the harp seal is completely safe in my bathtub, splashing and frolicking.

Congratulations! Obviously you didn't wish enough ill on your competitors to exceed the good karma that was sent (or something like that...)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)