bvsdjumper

Body Paint Pics-NSFW!

Here are some pics I got this morning of women sporting body paint.

Probably not safe for work (painted boobies).

--Art
Sky-div'ing (ski'div'ing) n. A modern sport that involves parties, bragging, sexual excesses, the imbibing of large quantities of beer, and, on rare occasions, parachuting from aircraft.

pic00913.jpg

pic09105.jpg

pic13254.jpg

pic18782.jpg

pic28535.jpg

"damit i want to be a bodypainter now"

I got an airbrush and am prepared to work cheap.:)B|

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

"i sure dont paint as good as you but i paint(girls)for FREE"

I said cheap because its all I can afford to pay.;)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Yes, I instantly recognized the majority of them as having been taken in Key West during fantasy fest. There are several places on Duval where they do body painting. First (where several of the pics look like they are taken) is upstairs from The Bull, in The Garden of Eden (a clothing optional bar on the roof). Another bunch look like they were taken farther down near the 800 block of Duval and done by Rafael (who tattoos at Paradise Tattoo on Stock Island). Fantasy fest is at least as fun as Mardi Gras in my opinion, plus the weather is generally better.

Chuck

woo hoo! Ask and ye shall receive... I like that! 'S one of the things I like best about skydivers-- they're so visual... and into instant gratification ;) Nice artwork on the dragon....

I'm really very gentle, no matter what my kung-fu teacher says... he is giving me a reputation I do not deserve!