Zenister

new infinity (yet another rig color poll)

so i've got some cash thats screaming new rig..(that and seeing my risers on my shoulders during a HD dive gaaaah:o

and i'm playing with these designs, but being the indecisive artist type (when it come to thing like this i need some opinions..

well? what do you think?

ok i tried to keep the attachments in order but...go by the numbers

infinity1.jpg

infinity2.jpg

infinity5.jpg

infinity4.jpg

infinity3.jpg

#2 is very very Aggie. Maroon and white. Alternate colors used on Aggie stuff is grey and black. Put it together and you've got some hard-core Texas A&M colors going there! B|

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I vote you learn to make use of both ends of the parentheses (when you only include one it leaves me thinking that it never ends... aaaaauuuuggghhh! See what I mean?

Oh, and rig colors? Number one for sure.

Shift-zero, dude, it's shift zero.:D
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

-Sunman

you mean it does end??:)

jumpsuit colors..currently tigerstriped FF pants and either a black or white longsleeve shirt depending on weather..

(thats why i was playing with the yellows and oranges, but i like the maroon/black combinations better..i'm also toying with incorporating a desert camo pattern into some part of the rig..) dude you have no idea how tempting it was not to put that one in...;)

Rans_sml.jpg

Mike Barber had a completely desert camo rig that i thought was really cool which was how we started talking and how i ended up doing several RW jumps with him right off student status blue skies mike

and ive spent a good portion of the last 3 years in DCUs anyway so..

i've always liked the 'cookie dough' better than the pinks and tan the army wears..

Obviously I'm alone in liking #4; but it's different from what's usually out htere. #1 is nice-looking, but there's an awful lot of rigs kind of like that.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

#2 is the only decent looking one of the bunch.

Nah, none of the above. What would I know though, I like to stand out, thus enjoy Neon flavors.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I like #2. Well, I don't like maroon/burgundy as a general rule, but I do like the arrangement. Warning though - a white reserve top flap is gonna get dirty fast.

In my totally my biased opinion, maroon doesn't go well with neon colors... It looks nice with "neutrals" - black, white, silver, smoke - and it mixes well with teal (jade) but it'll clash bad with neon orange, neon yellow or red.

Sorry, I really don't like any of them. There are too many colors going on, and I agree with Lisa that the maroon doesn't mix with the neon colors.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

lol and sean! is he flying nina's "old" container yet? tell him i said heya next time you see him..

i really like the mirage ( i think i'll even keep mine for a 'pond rig' but after seeing the infinities in person you just cant beat the quality and price..

here are a few more ideas..
funny thing is i did these last night and they are mostly black and orange..your psychic, or was that psycho.??;)

infinity6.jpg

infinity7.jpg

funny thing is i did these last night and they are mostly black and orange..your psychic, or was that psycho.??

Is both an acceptable answer?:P
#7 will work well with your tiGGerrr pants. Remember this is the desert, white is difficult to keep clean and grss stains in Wa...

lol and sean! is he flying nina's "old" container yet

No. I certainly will pass on your "hello" to Sean.
Infinity containers seem to be the choice of flyers in Oregon and Washington, and I agree are nice. As for me...Mirage babay my new container will be here sometime within the next few weeks. She has a name already too! Bwahhhhhhh