Dragontail

Pictures from my 500th (Raeford in April)

I was there and even in the right slot

Of course you were, Lisa! I've got the dz.com formation loads video to prove you were in Eloy, too!

And congrats, Richard.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Oh, where are my manners! Special thanks go to Sunman for taking these pics... now, how about that compilation video???

Sorry man, I've been kind of busy going to Kentucky and Key West (see post titled "Living my dream"). And somebody else has my tape with all the footage on it. I'll get the tape this weekend and get something put together soon.

And speaking of pictures, I believe Pammy and Merrick have a role of film that I took of their 100th jump. How did those pictures turn out? I know the light was not ideal on that "post-sunset/pre-night jump" skydive. I should have turned the flash on, but hey, hindsight is 20/20.

Sweet! I'm in those pics too Dragontail :)

Sunman, you rock! I can't wait to get the video you put together...very anxious to see it! The still turned out really great! There are some fantastic pictures on there. Some of them were kinda dark, but it's really cool with the sunset in the background and the outline of the three of us doing "the McNasty"! Merrick has a friend at work who has some badass photo equipment...wanna be film maker sorta guy, that is lightening the pictures up a little as well. I'll get some of those posted!

Pammi