mouth

Breathe in, Relax.....

Repeat as necessary. My new Javelin Odyssey, Sabre2, PD 126 and cypres should be here by now and it isn't.>:( How many ways can you torture a UPS driver? If they lost her I may commit murder. (Please come visit.) I may freak out soon if it doesn't arrive by the time I get off work. GRRRR

I've got to relax and those breathing techniques simply don't work for the arrival of your rig like they do for the arrival of a baby.[:/]

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

How many ways can you torture a UPS driver?

There's a UPS guy on here somewhere, maybe he'll see this - and make some recommendations.:D

----------------=8^)----------------------
"I think that was the wrong tennis court."

There's a UPS guy on here somewhere, maybe he'll see this - and make some recommendations

well putting the labels down really pisses them off, but only i can do that!:P

oh and saying shit about the brown shorts and socks will get you a beating (but i dont have to wear em so i dont care:P)

No wonder I don't watch the news anymore. TOO DEPRESSING

Actually, SBB, that was just mean. If my baby burned up I'd die of a broken heart.

--
Hot Mama

All I know is Sunpath said she was coming UPS. I sent my cpyres to them Fed Ex if that helps. I still want my baby NOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

--
Hot Mama

hehe sorry bout that, true story though. in my young jumping career, not knowing how sarcastic my rigger could be, his wife called up and said they got a call from the UPS man and said the package they were s'posed to receive was burnt in a wreck. and that package would be my new container. DOH! fool me once....shame on me. fool me twice....

FOR SALE...CHEAP

Container: Javelin Odyssey
Main: Sabre 2
Reserve: PD 126
AAD: Cypres

NOTE: Small harness, for pettite jumpers

(Edit to include HARNESS SIZE) >:(>:(

I got it in the mail by mistake, selling everything, brand new, sealed box for only $1000. >:(

Heh...I know I few people that have itty bitty harnesses....Me being one of them.....:ph34r:

My harness is so tiny they didnt use a regular D ring, its smaller, and it barely fits between the chest strap and the lateral....which kinda sucks, since if I move around in it a bunch it wants to pop out :S I will have to have it modified or go to a soft handle for my reserve (which would have to be ordered as I need a 25" cable)

She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto