Zeemax

Urgent beer advice needed!!

ok, theres a beer in the fridge, but its not cold enough, BUT i really want to drink it....

should i, knowing it wont be as good not being cold enough, or should i go through the pain of waiting??
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

nah watered down beer is from hell..

bartender trick put a beer in a bucket, fill the bucket with ice and spin (slowly you dont want foam) the beer for a min or two..convection will cool the beer quickly..

your joking right??? its 12:20 AM... theres no where i can buy beer.. and even if there was, i live in the crappy UK... finding somewhere that actually sells beer cold is something of a mirical :(

The way I see it you have two options:

1 - Pour it into a glass after first straining it through ice (like a martini)

2 - Put it in the freezer buried in the ice bucket, go change into something comfortable to wear, and something good on the tv... by the time you're done the beer will be cold enough to drink! (If not, drink it anyway!!!) :P

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

2 - Put it in the freezer buried in the ice bucket, go change into something comfortable to wear, and something good on the tv... by the time you're done the beer will be cold enough to drink! (If not, drink it anyway!!!) :P

you either have a super cold freezer, of you take a VERY long time to decide what to change into when going comfortable... ;)

you either have a super cold freezer, of you take a VERY long time to decide what to change into when going comfortable... ;)

I guess I'd just like to think of myself as an optimist! :P

Katie

Dude, it's been over twenty minutes. If you are still asking about the beer, you need help. Put the beer back in the fridge and forget about it. You don't deserve it if it has not been drunk yet. The next time you are faced with this problem, don't hesitate...just slam the fooker and voila! Problem solved.

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

**URGENT BEER UPDATE**

i decided to sink the luke warm one, then try to find something to eat. Rumaging around the fridge, right at the back behind random food i found.... yes... A COLD BEER !! woo hoo!! am now enjoying the second beer, and its ice cold :)

well, i suppose you are female... so it'll take you a while to make clothing decisions...

*ducks*

*Katie steals beer and drinks it in one gulp!*

You better duck!!! I am very low maintenance... all about a T-Shirt and boxers! :P

Katie