rhino

Perris cams? Are they working?

ah maybe thats the reason i cant get there..i was thinking perhaps they were being blocked by this network...

hope they dedicate some bandwidth because you know they are going to get hammered this weekend;)

The new PerrisCams now appear to be working! It does take a few seconds for it to buffer and actually appear on your computer, but it was just working for me!

Also the "old" site is back up and giving the semi-daily updates we're all used to.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

It looks pretty dead there. Nothing going on by manifest, nobody in the loading area. Is it Beer:thirty already ??;)

Woohoo!! 2 more hours and Jams and I will be on the road. I 'll be sure to make lots of noise when we pull in to let you all know that we have arrived. :)

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

HeY someone just came and pointed at the manifest camera for like 5 seconds!!!

Who was that ??!!!

Yes, I have the cams open on my desk and working at the same time... I multitask well.

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

HeY someone just came and pointed at the manifest camera for like 5 seconds!!!

Who was that ??!!!

Yes, I have the cams open on my desk and working at the same time... I multitask well.

Thanks for reminding me I could do that!!! I kept popping them back up from my toolbar periodically because I thought I couldn't have them up and surf dz.com at the same time!!! :$ Yes - I DO HAVE A DEGREE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE!!! :S

Some chick carrying a purse walked by... was she wearing leather pants? :S She must be a WHUFFO!!! :P

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

HEY!! DRUNKEN PERRISITES!!

someone needs to wander over to the manifest cam and turn the light away..or rig up something to block the glare into the cam...

and the pool cam doesnt seem to be working..me thinks it would have the best view this time of night..

and the pool cam doesnt seem to be working..me thinks it would have the best view this time of night..

It -should- have been working late last night! Viking decided to grace us with a swim! He looked mighty fine!

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon