rhino

What was the most memorable sex you have had at the DZ???????????

I would rather jump than hump!

sex is 30 minutes of work for 5 seconds of bliss, jumping, on the other hand, is all bliss. and less messy, so long as you pull!;)

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

well I don't have to answer to anyone after, no clean up, you don't have to call the dropzone the next day. you don't have to worry about desieses, you don't have to sweet talk to pilot, less work, you never say "damnit, I should have gone with the other DZ", You always know where you are, and how to get home. do I need to continue?

most importantly, No Regrets.

<<<>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

The sex I had last night...........Rock my world Daddy-o......

Of course...........
I normally don't remember more than a few days past........
Hell, I don't remember what I had for breakfast!

Hopefully I'll get some tonight, so I can remember again........... the past memory's fadin fast

:$

jeanie[]ed

~~We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly~~MLK

I must lead a boring life too. My dog has tiny poop that I prefer not to play in so no thanks. I also don't plan on owing beer for anything but a new rig or a new DZ.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

hmmmm... in the 'honeymoon suite" in the bunkhouse, 30 ft from the party/bonfire.... in someone else's bed...

still haven't explored any aircraft [:/]

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

I want the best of both worlds.... hoping to SOMEHOW, SOME DAY talk a pilot into a nice scenic ride with my guy and then back over the DZ for a sweet jump! But this would also mean you'd have to be really comfy KNOWING someone is watching cuz you know he would be....Could you perform under the pressure?

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

But this would also mean you'd have to be really comfy KNOWING someone is watching cuz you know he would be....Could you perform under the pressure?

yup.... have.

which reminds me.. I need to revise that last post.... on the table by the bonfire and/or on the ship next to the pond...

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

Scared of you! I'd like to at least try but I am guessing you either have to heavily grease the pilots palm or he has to really like you and you really have to trust him. What happens in the air - stays in the air (sometimes) :P;)B|

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Scared of you! I'd like to at least try but I am guessing you either have to heavily grease the pilots palm or he has to really like you and you really have to trust him. What happens in the air - stays in the air (sometimes) :P;)B|

scared of me?? whyfor? i'm harmless, or, well... mostly harlmess ;)

no - scared of you in a good way....I'm guessing your "YUP" response was in reference to "performing under pressure".

:)...:$B|:P

Find a small Cessna dropzone during the middle of the week, early in the morning or when nothing's really going on and the plane's going to shut down and pay for enough slots to get the plane in the air. I don't know what you'd tell manifest. :)

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

I've had sex all over the place at my DZ with my boyfriend. :ph34r: The first time we had sex (with eachother) was at the DZ. That was the most memorable. No more public details..... I don't want any of the trouble makers setting up cameras. ;)

:) b

Naaaaa....I'm not into pilots these days - I like the bad ass free flier types.....;)

What about the bad ass free flier who happens to also be a licensed private pilot? :) Ah who am I kidding, I'm not a bad ass free flier (yet). >:(

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over