sunnydee123

Anyone getting married? GREAT deal on ring(s)...

If you are reading this - congrats! I'm sure marriage can be a WONDERFUL thing - just wasn't for me the first time. But I have this GREAT ring (with appraisal papers) and would even throw in the insert band. Wanna talk......Promise to make you a good deal!

size 7, .47 carat marquise, VS2, H

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Already have one of those....but I would like to think I could pay for one or 2 of the little trips I have planned this summer....I'm set with gear and stuff but MIGHT want some freefly pants....although my little capri pants work just as well right now and even did a belly jump with them and there was enough for the gang to hang on to.....

BAH.....I should be so lucky. Don't see any lines forming yet....but wait until my face starts appearing "at a local DZ near you".

AHHHH, I don't want any drama - just want to meet tons of people and jump lots...if those people happen to be cute boys...could be worse things right? :)

SO DOES ANYONE WANT SOME DAMN WEDDING RIGS OR WHAT?! :):):$

Honestly.....I think rings are a waste of money - buying then new atleast. You need to think about that one - and do lots of research. Look for a poor sucker like me who just wants some cash back and get a $1500 diamond ring for say....$500.

I'll take your word for it....all comes down to your impression of the seller....Ebay is very impersonal (damn computers)...but anyway - don't want to side track this post too much....Still want to sell these rings to a good home and someone who would appreciate them more than the local Pawn Shop. They offered me a measely $400 so that is the going price right now........

If the rings are as you state, then try not to be in a hurry to sell low. A good diamond holds its value. Of course you're not talking investment quality, but certainly jewelry quality diamonds, in a proper setting, have a fair market resale value, too.
I had my set appraised and while I won't get the insurance appraisal amount for it, I could still ask and receive a whole lot more than was paid 10 years ago. In fact, the diamond dealer, whose office is in a bank vault(!!), suggested my ring was good enough to keep and not part with for less than 4 grand! But it is sooooo tempting, now that I skydive, to put it out there. And Ebay is NOT an option, too many risks involved.
Hmmm, anyone love their significant other enough to purchase a 1 carat, round brilliant, SI1, G-H Color ring????
Attitude is everything!