sunnydee123

Anyone getting married? GREAT deal on ring(s)...

Be careful Canuck.............you can have in on the fun but if you cross the line (which only I know where it is), you may have to pay......

but its pretty damned fun trying to find the edge of that line!;)
My photos

My Videos

oh man...speaking of cake...ever see that silly kid movie Matilda where the little fat kid is put up on the stage with a chocolate cake the size of a table? That cake looks SOOOOO good....Moist and chocolately and.........

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

no guess that wasn't me, I was @ sebastian late january for the weekend. darn it, i wanted to say i had met you :( lol

you never answered the other questions. how old, are you single and when are you coming to kansas hahaha:P

going back to the ring topic. i sent my ex gf to california about 2 yrs ago to see the ocean. i had a friend of mine put her up so she didn't have to pay for a hotel. she came back engaged and he followed a week later... yeah i'm still bitter about that one hahahah for word of advice. don't trust your friends, they'll screw you over and your gf at the same time. good thing i was 19, and still have the rest of my life to have fun. she's locked in with a loser who still hasn't told her who he really is hdheheh maybe i'll tell her someday about the hooker he picked up lol ohhh evil grin :ph34r:
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

single?....technically I don't think so....
Kansas....is there anything fun going on out that way?

G/F thing - don't be bitter. Life is too short. Move on and be happy. Hold on to ONLY what will help you down the road and hope you have friends you CAN trust - that would be sad if you didn't.

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

KS Fun, haven't you heard?!?!? oh man you don't know what you're missing! you've got to be kidding me, no one has told you about all the great stuff kans ASS has to offer ahahahah:P hey i can't complain. the dropzone is 15 mins away, i'm in college and still get to make 200 jumps a year at a single 182 dz. you can come to ks next weekend and jump at our memorial boogie. southwest has a deal out of tampa to kansas city lol. but would it be your first time jumping from a cessna heheh i hear beer!

our boogie is in memory of geoffrey peggs who died 2 years ago when he went unstable and deployed while flying a birdman suit. he entangled with his risers and main and was unable to cut away. his family set up a scholarhip fund in his name after his sudden death and we have held a boogie each year to help raise money. last year we flew 40 cessna loads, this year we'll have 2 planes all day and raise even more money.

hey if you're needing FF pants, we're raffling off a couple free pairs...

oh come on you know you want to come to ks hahahahah:P

so should i go to class or drink another beer?
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!