MyOwnWay

Pierced Tongues

Ok, this is mainly for the men, but i am also curious to find out what other women think about this subject matter: a female w/ a pierced tongue. i had mine done last november and my bf hasn't complained a bit about what he can get out of it. :o haha! (devilish laugh) what is your reaction when you see someone (especially a female) with their tongue pierced? do you get all grossed out and swear that you will never do it and you will never allow someone close to you pierce it? or do you smile to yourself thinking "oh yeah" and envision how you could put that pierced tongue to use?
i guess i am asking this because i haven't seen too many females around here (maybe cuz i live in hillbilly kansas) with pierced tongues.

let me know what you think

~myownway

"if you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much space."

piercings good...just keep them neatly tucked away at pull time

I think it's like perfume it shouldn't make you stand out from 25 ft away. But when you're up close it's a nice touch
My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir. The bums will always lose. Do you hear me, Lebowski?

Yuk. I hate pretty much all piercings. Loose skin, alright, I can handle that, but I shouldn't be able to jiggle your insides around with a handle. Give me a nice, unpierced, without plastic surgery, natural girl any time. In fact, I already have such a girl availableB|:P

But that's just me.

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

Must be a hillbilly Kansas thing.... pierced tongue is becoming quite common in the northeast....

I think pierced tongue is pretty cool on girls... it generally looks pretty cool, is fun to watch them play with, on top of the other *ahem* benefits (*NOTE* a tongue ring with poor technique can be a really BAD thing... please be careful :P)

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

At first I always thought that pierced tongues were only for people who a)were really disgusting girls trying to give better head, or b) nasty ass hick guys who were trying to look cool (remember, I grew up in Coos Bay, Oregon). I myself had sixteen other piercings at the time when I got my tongue pierced a day before my 19th birthday, purely out lack of anything else left to pierce. I just feel bad sometimes if people look at me now like I looked at others with pierced tongues before. AM I making any sense whatsoever? Gah! never mind...

If I loved you anymore I would have a stroke

I just got mine done about a week and a half ago. It's rad. B|

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Hand her a cup of ice and say "Blow job please, Whoo hoo!!!"

No, problems with it here. I used to have pierced nipples, but gave them up for skydiving and motorcycling. They would vibrate rather uncomfortably against me if I didn't have a jumpsuit or leathers on. I also had one pulled out in a mosh pit, which was almost as great a rush as the original piercing.B|

From my own observations, I think belly buttons, tongues, ears look good on a girl. Eyebrows, beauty marks and noses are good on a case by case basis. Nipples, mouths and clits are bad, some bodily forms are just fine the way they are making any kind of ornament a deficit.

-Hixxx

death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

I just realized that you actually had your toung pierced within the past month. Do you usually wear your toung jewlery out to the DZ?
As for the rest, I can't comment, I'm so out of touch with the real world sometimes that it goes over my head. :P

sds
=========Shaun ==========

it takes a while to get the proper technique down for use!! hehe

care to demonstrate? :P

actually, i forgot to mention that kissong someone with a tongue ring is definately quite fun, and seems to have less of a learning curve involved... so yay tongue rings.. just remember to go easy while you're learning B|

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

I had mine done some (long) time ago. Right after my belly button. The belly one lasted 72 hours because my brand new Great Dane kept getting his toenail in it. I got both on my birthday - TO MYSELF - The alledged BF at the time was 'fishing'.

Later, I went on a date and the lozer saw it as I laughed about something. The the dumb pilot said something derogatory about skydiving. (Whuffo) That was the last time I ever saw him. THANK GOD. I should have won the Academy Award for best actress in a horrible near death encounter. I blocked the whole trauma event out.

Interestingly enuff, the waiter came by and the lozer and I were discussing the "situation". The waiter added his father, a dentist, made him take his out due to chippage of enamel. Yet he thought mine looked great. Should have asked for HIS phone number...

Weird thing is, upper society would put the pierced persons low low on the scale. Which is fine, except in a job interview.

BTW, brush it, it gathers plaque and then it aint good. Bad breath.

On the most important part, seems like the couple of guys I -spoke to - really didnt care one way or the other. I guess it was other super talents that out weighed it. B| Yup, I m sure it was. (is)

Its gone now, but I think I will have it put back. You can still see the scar. One thing I did, was get all the pain pills I needed prior to the proceedure. My Dr. is cool like that. I cruzed in (no appmt) and told him. Yo, I am going over to the tattoo place and .... and he rolled his eyes and I got 2 scripts.

:P

~AirAnn~

Now that i've thought it over for a sec, here's my $.02.

I think it really depends on the person wearing it. Some people make it a complement to their style, some make it look like a cheap way to look cool. Maybe it just depends on how it is done , or the personality of the bearer. On a personal note, I think it fits who you are and the appearance you want to give yourself. But the same thing wouldn't fly for, oh say, any of the other gals at KSUPC.
Interesting thread, i like. :)
sds
=========Shaun ==========

well ok here's my thoughts on the situation...

i don't mind the piercings at all, i a labret and my tounge pierced. it takes a while to get used to and yes to learn a technique. i'll admit it, i have the shortest tounge in the world, but it's not about the size right? it's how you use it;)

tounge rings can enhance kissing, teasing and other things... you can figure it out. but i must agree with the comment above, if you have no technique it can be BAD!!!

piercings only fit certain people, shaun yes as you added i seriously doubt that charity, terri or jenny would do it. but does it fit me? how much about a person can you tell by looking at them first off? basically saying that you can't stereo type a person because of a tattoo, piercing etc and in today's world it's done too much.

on a final note, don't know where you've been in kansas but i see girls with thier tounges pierced everywhere. maybe it's just an upper classman thing heheheheh:P
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

Chrispierce.jpg

girls with tongue pierced are very ok
i think all of us (who saw PULP FICTION) thinks at that dialog:

VINCENT: Excuse me, sorry to interrupt. I'm curious, why would you get a stud in your tongue?

JODY: It's a sex thing. It helps fellatio.

-------------------------
"jump, have fun, pull"

girls with tongue pierced are very ok
i think all of us (who saw PULP FICTION) thinks at that dialog:

VINCENT: Excuse me, sorry to interrupt. I'm curious, why would you get a stud in your tongue?

JODY: It's a sex thing. It helps fellatio.

That always cracks me up. At least now you can tell who does at least like to give;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

care to demonstrate? :P

i don't think kansasskydiver is up to sharing ;)

*looks over his shoulder to see kansas skydiver's nostrils flaring, scarlet in face and stem coming out his ears in rage*

oh, right.. that..... yeah ummm.. ok!! *runs away at full speed* ;)

--
This post has been brought to you by Cowardice, keeping yellow-bellys alive for centuries.