peppermint

Public Forum and "the" Relationship

Not really interested, just fascinated by the mind of a psychopath.

OMG! You did not just go there!:oB| *high-five*

That's it, I have accepted Sunshine as my personal savior. This girl knows how to throw a beatin'.
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

OMG! You did not just go there! *high-five*

That's it, I have accepted Sunshine as my personal savior. This girl knows how to throw a beatin'.

:$Aww, shucks. Coming from a messicano like you that means a lot.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

havn't read it. Worth picking up? Payday is Friday.. might have a few bucks for stuff like books layin around

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

yes but 'she' should have eaten the dictionary too so as to get the meanings correct..

Ever watch "In Living Color?" The skit where Damon Wayans is a prisoner. In a vain attempt to sound educated he uses all manner of "Made up $20 words" :D Sounds a bit like these posts.

. "My meat is to do the Will of Him that sent me. And finish His Work." Nohing and no one will stand in the way of such. My prayers vary from surcease for others, to comfort for the same, to faith againt for the named, and to always be in the right of that might.

You don't have bombs strapped to you, do you??

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

havn't read it. Worth picking up? Payday is Friday.. might have a few bucks for stuff like books layin around

I need to pick it up, too. I got most of the way through it over Memorial Day weekend, and had to return it to its owner. From as far as I read, I'd say yes, it's worth it. Very weird, but VERY funny. The main character has these absolutely absurd delusions of grandeur and self-importance and he writes all of these essays using language that reminds me of Peppermint's
:S cuckoo! cuckoo!

You don't have bombs strapped to you, do you??

Bwahahahaha!!!! :D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

>Since this has been brought to a public forum, even when I asked for
> leniency in my necessity of time, I find it ludicrously laughable to
> have to submit this to a public forum, as well.

A forum which you continually and intentionally engage in; an activity which, I am sure, you have your own reasons for continuing. Whatever your issues, by your own actions, a desire for solitude is clearly _not_ one of them.

>The fact that I prefer to keep my turmoil to myself and deal
>with such in my own self-enforced solitude of spirit . . .

You seem to have chosen a very public method of dealing with your issues privately. No matter; they're entertaining at times. I especially like the cosmic foetus that seems to have become the third member of your holy relationship-trinity. When I think of all the misdeeds I could blame on such an ephemeral being! He would be better than our lair's evil clone for that purpose. I should have thought of that years ago.

Ah well, I hope you deal with your Issues and I hope you find your village - or at least a good home for that foetus.

>Where did my poll go? Someone care to explain?

You lost your poll? Well, where's the last place you saw it? I hope you didn't leave it in Florida - they tend to lose polls there.

Seriously, it was well on its way to personal attacks, so got deleted. (not by me.)

You lost your poll?

I think that's a hint not to touch the topic with a 10-foot poll

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

You lost your poll? Well, where's the last place you saw it? I hope you didn't leave it in Florida - they tend to lose polls there.

:D:D:D:D That's hysterical.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

It got a large GREEN AXE.

Why?

Was it revolting?

Seriously, it was well on its way to personal attacks, so got deleted. (not by me.)

Oh. OK. (I see this was edited on). So it was arrested on suspicion? When will charges be brought?
And who has the itchy button-finger :|?

-----------------------------------------------
Bum's the word!

>Why?

>Was it revolting?

Well, it was going to. It was sick of all the DZ.com taxes, and rebellion was growing in its ranks. There were a few clashes with DZ.com police, and there have been hints that a coup will be attempted if the poll can just find Sangiro.

It is most interesting to post here. You would be surprised by the people who send me messages to "keep me going." In true Springer-like fashion, they urge me on and encourage me to "start shit" (you know who you ALL are).

Most of the faithful posters, however, tend to reduce my intellect to their level. Which is to say that network television looks appealing, and apathy seems to be contagious.

That is all. We now return you to your regularly scheduled mundanities and eccentricities. Have an irrationally enchanting day.

The flowing wave returns not, nor does the passing hour.

You would be surprised by the people who send me messages to "keep me going."

Having your different personalities send yourself messages doesn't count.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Whatever. I still think you're hot.

That is not really Peppermint in that picture, it's some girl who was upset that the real Peppermint was using her picture. Plus, the real Peppermint is a guy. But, you can keep flirting with him if you want to. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You would be surprised by the people who send me messages to "keep me going."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having your different personalities sending you messages doesn't count.

Holy shit, I just spit water all over my desk. LMAO!!!! Thanks Sunshine.:)
Chris

For the record: I have never pm'd Peppermint. However I cannot confirm for certain that I have not pm'd one of her other personalities.:S