katiebear21

Coconutmonkey is Alive...

And Well! Get this... our little :ph34r: is sitting down at a dusty nasty camp in Kuwait with a bunch of Marines teaching a first jump course! How dedicated. I can see it now... he's got them all laying on sandbags arching - probably longer than normal just to mess with 'em!:D

Gave up my SIM and borrowed him my Good STuff DVD (JT - hope you don't mind!) so he could recruit! He even had his slides with him!!!

He's got access to NIPR again so he asked me to post his e-mail: thomas(dot)wood(at)us(dot)army(dot)mil.

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Oh cool, I love that :ph34r:! I hope someone's taking pictures of him teaching this course, it must be priceless! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I know you would'nt mind going and looking at a bunch of marines bent over arching all day
------------------------------------------------------------
Who, me?

I wanna come too. But i should really stay away from military boys...

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Hey KB,

He should do well. The Devil Dogs are great in the class, but can be a lot to handle in the air. The toilet seat arch seems to be the body position of choice on exit.:D Apprehension during climb out is also very common. Well, guess we'll see how many actually go on to make the first jump and not hair out.:D

Shark

I wanna come too. But i should really stay away from military boys...

but i am military... grrr

strike 3

you owe me big missy
:-)

Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

I guess my 3-month prediction was a little long! Sounds like you'll be moving to Raeford ASAP! I'm jealous....

Now you and Tim are forced to have a second home too! When are you getting yours??? ;)

Not only do we already have a second home - it's mobile! We bought a Class C RV (like the :ph34r:Bago) in April! It's name is Mobile Mega Maggot Mover (ask Sky:ph34r:One about that)! Can't wait to show you around the place! We're planning to build Club Dragon between our place and Dragontail's! The neighborhood is getting crowded! B|