flyangel2

Carey Peck's dad, Gregory Peck, dead at 87

Some of you may know Carey Peck. (He's one of the load organizers for the different POP's events.)
Please keep him in your thoughts as his father is Gregory Peck.
I fell in love with Gregory Peck in the movie To Kill a Mockingbird, and felt honored to meet his son Carey. After getting to know Carey, I realized just how wonderful a person Carey is and forgot that he came from a famous family. Carey, my thoughts are with you and your family at this time.
Much love,
Mar
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I feel the same way about Carey. I have done some big ways with him and never knew who his father was. Sorry for your loss Carey. All of you on the Formation load we did at the Perris Boogie. That was Carey who organized it. Great, Great guy!
Dom

I don't know you, Carey, but your dad was one of my favorite actors of all time. He soul exuded a masculine gentleness on screen. Love to you and your family.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Last week (I think), there was an award given by (some movie org. or other) to "Atticus Finch", the lead character in "To Kill A Mockingbird". It was for the most noble or upstanding character in film.

To me, Gregory Peck was Atticus Finch. Some actors are very different from the roles they are known for - and some are similar; yet no-one could've done Atticus Finch as well as Peck - because they were interchangeable. They were one and the same - one real flesh and the other a bag of bones, but real - both...

And so it's sad to see someone pass who had such an influence on my life - both Peck and Finch - but it's also a time to remember and to thank God Peck was here. He changed people's thoughts, and made them feel...and that is no small feat.

Carey, your father was incredibly special. While I didn't know him, I saw his heart - bright, shining, and amazingly large. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Some of you may know Carey Peck. (He's one of the load organizers for the different POP's events.) Please keep him in your thoughts as his father is Gregory Peck.

Carey, I thought of you immediately when I heard the news. Your dad was a great actor but more than that, he was your dad.

May he rest in peace.
Shalom.

AZChallenger JFTC99/02 GOFAST300 STILLUV4WAY
"It's nothing 1000 jumps won't cure..."
- Jeff Gorlick, Seattle Sky Divers

Your dad was a great actor but more than that, he was your dad.

Well said. My condolences.

Wendy W.
(Texas POPS load)
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)