AggieDave

Too damned excited!

Just a few hours more and I'll be cooking (1 of the cooks) for the party tonight and drinking Shiner from a keg...just waiting for folks to start coming into town from all over for Summer Jam!

That and the PC-1 I bought came in the mail today...so first thing in the morning (after buying the keg and such) is to get to Best Buy to get a couple things I need for it so I can play with it during the boogie.

WHOOP!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Its about 1:30 where I'm at.

Actually, I'm going to start cooking at about noon. Since what I'm making tastes a hell of a lot better if it sits and simmers for a while.

I'm making Red Beans and Rice as well as a dish that my Grandpa made called Corn and Tomatos (no that's not the only stuff in it)...I can't wait to have some of it, I don't know where my Grandpa got the recipe or if he just made it up, but its damn good.

Suck it up for those on the jump plane on Friday, the way I make red beans and rice...holy god, not pretty the next day. >:(
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

4 pin to 4 pin firewire cable, and a couple of spare tapes perchance?, maybe even a spare longer life battery?B|

Have a good one Dave.B|
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

YOU'RE EXCITED?

I got NO sleep last night - going over everything in my head that will happen in the next few days and making sure I have all I need. I have my rig, my helmet, my camera and the clothes on my back - worst case scenario I'll be wearing the same thing all weekend. ;)

My ride takes me to the airport at 3 so that is when my vacation officially starts - see everyone soon!

Big smiles - warm hugs, Denise

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Yep. I am a chronic procrastinator, and I just managed to screw myself, once again. I started packing 20 minutes before I got to work this morning. Poor planning on my part, I know, but who really gives a shit if my socks don't match this weekend. I will be picking up my rig from my rigger at lunch, packing my bags, and hopefully not forgetting the really important stuff. Aargh.

There better be a beer waiting. [:/]

Have a good time Dave. I had a dream about you last night...if you kiss in real life like you did in my dream last nigh...well any girl would be lucky to be with you.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

if you kiss in real life like you did in my dream last nigh
--------------------------------------------------------
Hey, I'm a trumpet player. Trumpet Players are the best kissers in the world!

Well i guess there's only one way to find out. Just hope my hot FF boy doesn't get jealous. :)

He's not in Texas anymore, USMC moved him to S. Carolina, he's jumping with SM1 now.

Hehe, i'm not talking about Dale. You don't know my hot FF boy, but i'll have some pics to post in another few weeks...:)

I never heard that about trumpet players.... But if we need to take a poll, I'll hop in line behind sunshine.......

You'll see him before i do, so you kiss him and give me a full report!!!