skydiverbrian

Beer!

Okay, so I owe beer.

Today I had my first ambulance crash. Some chick decides to cut across two lanes of traffic and cut me off with my lights and sirens going because she wants to make a left into the 7-11. Luckily no one's hurt.

The good news: I'm on paid administrative leave until the drug test comes back. Woo Hoo! :)

In a world full of people, only some want to fly... isn't that crazy! --Seal

Why are you on admin leave when it was her fault?

It's the management's "don't sue us - sue him" policy. They won't stand behind us on anything. My partner and I documented the hell out of the incident, so even if she tries to sue later, she shouldn't have a leg to stand on.

Did you call an ambulance?

Ha ha! I've always told my boss that if I'm ever involved in an accident with injuries, that I'm going to act just like the rest of them. Screaming and hollering and making a big deal out of it. I might even tell them to fly me out!

Did you call an ambulance?

Ha ha! I've always told my boss that if I'm ever involved in an accident with injuries, that I'm going to act just like the rest of them. Screaming and hollering and making a big deal out of it. I might even tell them to fly me out!

Yea, but you would probably be the first to actually jump out of the life flight chopper!

Glad to hear you are ok - don't suppose it was one of them elder folk that seem to gather in Florida?

Oh yea - might want to hold off on that beer until after the drug test.

Hmmm...sounds like you got some of that free time you have been needing. Now, are you going to use it to study or jump? ;)

you would probably be the first to actually jump out of the life flight chopper!

I've done fly-alongs with them, but they still won't let me jump. I'm not sure they believe my claim of jumps from the chopper being good PR.

don't suppose it was one of them elder folk

Nope. 23 y/o blonde chick. My partner and my field supervisor think she's hot. I think she's stupid.

you got some of that free time you have been needing. Now, are you going to use it to study or jump

Jump! Anyone for Deland this Thursday?