Unstable

Help! Vibes Needed!

It's been a long terrifying night here. Been at the 24 hour study area at the University's Library all night, Cramming with my buddies for a killer exam today at 11:50 Central Time. Right now I'm loaded on Caffiene and sugar, probably about to tweak out - this fuc(#ing exam is basically going to determine financial aid for spring Semester. All i can think about right now is blowing it off and going jumping this Saturday. :| I guess life goes on off the DZ. :P
=========Shaun ==========

best of luck shaun, man, when i crammed for a test and pulled an all-nighter, i would have done better if i would have just slept and not studied. that's just me though. but i know how you feel running off of sugar and coffee, i have been doing that for the past few weeks!!!

You'll be fine. One word of advice. Getting loaded on caffeine is a very bad idea, unless you enjoy writing difficult exams with a strong urge to go to the bathroom. A good night's sleep is often better than five hours of preparation. Good luck!

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

Good luck and good ((((((((VIBES))))))))))! You can do this! I used to pull off A's from cram sessions, and so can you. Visualize, like you do for skydiving and try to relax a little. After it's done, you can sleep and eat all you want while watching tv and lounging around in your pjs. Then, get up and go jump! :)

when i crammed for a test and pulled an all-nighter, i would have done better if i would have just slept and not studied. that's just me though.

Yeah me too, I need my sleep. I just give it a thorough review if possible and I do fine. Trying to cram just fucks me all up.

Vibes on the way

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Wow! I fuc#@ng got it done! Three and a half hours, after which i just went home and slept.
Overall, it didn't go very well. i spent most my time preping on procedures and methods, the exams was mostly over memorization. [:/] So i worked a problem for 20 minutes than got stuck on the final step on a generic rule. [:/]
Whatever. I scored high enough on my first exam i can get a 65% and still average a B, and now I at least Know how to study for these fuck#$s.
Mad props for the DZ.com Community for the Vibes! They honestly helped! :)
=========Shaun ==========