Sebazz1

The Big One is Coming...

Yeah, I am working on my B license requirements for the boogie. It should be fun. I was going to try to Jump friday afternoon if there will be anybody there...or maybe saturday morning or sunday afternoon. I have a wedding to attend in Palo Alto.
...FUN FOR ALL!

Remind me never to let you babysit. Not that I'll be trusting ANY single male skydivers with my daughter, and probably not the married ones either for that matter

Like any skydivers would babysit and stay grounded so you could go get to jump...B|

j/k ---> Ya know you can trust me Pete:ph34r:

Like any skydivers would babysit and stay grounded so you could go get to jump...

Good point. I guess there are always those who ground themselves, but I'm not sure I'd trust Simon either.

Ya know you can trust me Pete

Only because I know your GF would keep you in line.

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.

Good point. I guess there are always those who ground themselves, but I'm not sure I'd trust Simon either.

>:( but i wouldn't trust me either, not after patti and bob gave us that bbq to the DZ. young flesh is so much more tender and the fridge has all the condiments I could ever need:D