sinker

Baby countdown take two...

it's jump run girl, the plane's gonna run out of gas!! then you'll HAVE to jump...

And I thought I had a bad case of door fear! Geesh, Monica, it's alright....Daddy will be there to catch you!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

You're taking this labor thing really well!

well, this is the third time around for us... first was 23 hours, second was 8 hours after being induced, we'll see what this one brings... right now mom is up, moving around, still at home staying active. well, she IS gettin pretty grumpy...>:( but I would too...

-the artist formerly known as sinker

If there was a way, Michael, for me to get there, I most certainly would.

I once ended up in Labor and Delivery with a client I had known only 2 weeks...and was there for the whole thing. Most amazing time it was. Kinda awkward - there are things you don't need to know about your clients - but totally amazing and wonderful.

Tell the Divine Little Miss M that she is keeping people from the hot dogs and beer! If she hears about "beer", she may hurry up! Or at least give Lori a beer. (And a hug from me, please)

Ciels-
Michele

Hey buddy,

I just logged on to see if Monica made her entrance. Oh well, she'll come when she's good and ready.

Major prayers to you an the whole family from Florida.

If you can, call me down here if she is born or if you just want to talk.

Chris

yawn... no news. we went to the hospital today b/c the contractions that were fairly regular yesterday have all but stopped. nurse said she remains 70% effaced, 4 cm dialated, no progression at all. yesterday was false labor, probably d/t dehydration...

so... the wait continues... could be a WHOLE nuthah week. :| sigh...

Michael! You think you're thinking "sigh"

Having been 9 months pregnant, I can assure you that "sigh" is not really part of her vocabulary right now. But you're clearly being a great husband -- there, went to the hospital, back, and she hasn't killed you yet :P

Best of fast-delivery luck to both of you

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

thx wendy... she's really a very patient woman. has to be to put up w/ the likes of me. :S

the good thing for her about being prego is that her rheumatoid arthritis is in partial remission... so, although she'd like this current discomfort to end w/ this pending delivery, she's thankful for other comforts...

*bump*

well, naturally, I'm on a business trip in NY and my wife now thinks she's in labor... wouldn't you know it?? She's going to the hospital now. Luckily, we have a good contigency plan in place. Meanwhile, I'll be doing my best to get on a plane and jam home.... I'll keep you all posted...

I know their names...just wasn't sure sinker wanted me to name them...

I hate these medications...making me really goofy. Watch out, I may start randon postings and rude comments....

Ciels-
Michele

Alirght... here's the scoop...

Lori, my wife, calls me yesterday morning early and says, come home from your business trip... I think we're having a baby today. Mind you, she was "stuck" at 4 cm dialation for over a week, so we thought it was pretty safe to get this stupid business trip out of the way... so I frantically pack up and get the earliest flight I can home from NY. Well, just as I'm boarding the plane, Lori's back-up labor coach calls and says um... your baby is here... WHAT???? Yup, less than three hours of labor. Holy Cow!! I'm glad for Lori, but bummed that I didn't make it...

And holy cow is right... Monica weighed 9 pounds even, 20.5 inches long. Dark hair, dark eyes. Pics coming soon. Mom and baby are doing GREAT!!!

I landed in Nashville, picked up my other two kids and went straight to the hospital. What a wonderful moment. Me and my other two seeing this beautiful little girl for the first time. I'm SO HAPPY!!!!!

Yes Rhino, I thanked God today!!!!! Thanks for all your vibes and prayers...