Rdutch

Idiot theif, wins award for stupidest ever!!!!

Lol, this guy comes into the gear store at my dz today, and puts a Wings rig, with Birdman embroidery on the counter. He then describes how his friend decided to quit skydiving and just gave him the rig. Brand new wings with a cypress, and a Pd reserve and crossfire2 main. Everyone in the store immediately knew something was fishy and started to question the idiot. He then says Oh well, Im gonna leave and walks out with the rig, Crash caught him in about 10 seconds and the guy says "this is too complicated you know what you can have the rig, I dont want it." and hauls ass. Lucky someone got his tag. The funniest thing is Asaf, the new manager of birdman was just walking in the store, talk about your luck. I wish I had a second chance, I think we could have definitely arranged a lynching.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

He'll probably want a thorough inspection of the rig...no telling what an incompetent might have subjected it to...

There should be a way of charging people that steal rigs with crimes greater than theft...

nathaniel
My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir. The bums will always lose. Do you hear me, Lebowski?

There should be a way of charging people that steal rigs with crimes greater than theft...

He probably stole more than the rig. When a whuffo has a stolen rig, it was probably booty of a larger theft. Should have nabbed the guy and called the cops. They could have recovered more stuff and maybe even busted up a theft ring, like in this story.

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.

when I first read your post I thought you meant he picked up a rig INSIDE the shop and tried to sell it to you. LOL.

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...