Pammi

Skydiver lingerie

Freaksis, you're all talk...

Careful where you go with this, Creamer... you weren't around when 'Sis posted those hot shots of herself cracking her whip! And no, I'm NOT kidding... I thought the wig was sexy, too, 'Sis! What's next for us boys???
Frank

Man, after a skydive you women have this nostril-flaring, just had multiples, heaving little puppy breaths look and IT IS A TOTAL TURN-ON!!! Chicks who skydive can give furniture multiple orgasms just by sitting on it!

ROFL! Can't believe I didn't see this earlier! Hey Skreamer, you know what Merrick told the DZO during our first jump class last year (we were still dating)? That he was hoping for some hot sex after we jumped...that it would get me all worked up for some circus sex :) Like I need a reason! But everyone laughed until the DZO looked at him and said "Yup, that'll do it!"
Now everyone knows...we just skydive for the hot sex after :) :D
Pammi

Thanks Frank! I needed somebody to stick up for me! Poor Skreamer, he just doesn't know what he's missing...and he'll never know either, thanks to his bad attitude, hahahahahahahaha
Frank, I am not sure what's next for you guys, its too early for Halloween...maybe something involving bunnies for Easter? My b-day is only two days before Easter, so I could go for my birthday suit, and bunny ears or something! hahaha
Sis
I may be crazy, but I'm not suicidal! Got Cypres?

I could go for my birthday suit, and bunny ears or something! hahaha

Good for you, 'Sis! We've been waiting for some leadership from one of our ladies!!! Happy Birthday to you (sung to the tune of the Beatles Birthday song)... :)Frank

okay okay........
it's time for the show......apprearing once, and only once the incredible wingnut.....this july at skydive cross keys.....a jump not to be forgoten.........driven mad by chicken and hotdogs, he will be making a special jumping apreiance in the united states for our lady friends. one jump only will be totally nakie cept for his goggles and alti. froggie and stacy have front row tickets, the rest will be sold on a first come first serve basis. all proceds will go to the wininut to buy his dignity back.............
.....shit now i comitd to it all uour dz.com babes will have to come out east and watch...nothing like a live show instead of just a pic on the net..........
p.s. does anyone know how hard it is to write in the third person?....or am i just special?
<>

Wingi-
You're comign to Cross Keys!! YAY!!! You're gonna love it... there is a weekend in July where we will have 3 CASAs + frankenotter and probably either Alpha Lima or Great Barrier (Otters). Gonna be a kickass weekend. But they are all fun in July... get ready for the tiki bar... froggie's singing Build Me Up BUtterCup ona weekly basis. =c)
Stacy
Stacy
http://astro.temple.edu/~sweeks

wingi,
oh my god! this is hilarious! make your jump around August 11th, and you might not be the only nakie skydiver! lol. This is great. so glad that you really are gonna have a chance to come out. Dont worry, well find a place for you and your friend. Maybe a tent at the dz? if not, my casa es su casa. yeah, i think i wrote that right. cant wait to see you~all of you! hehe

froggie's singing Build Me Up BUtterCup ona weekly basis. =c)

stac,
i think that theres a typo there. It should say: froggie and stacy will be singing build me up buttercup on a weekly basis. remember, i do not accept it when people just sit around when Build me up is on.... They must join in. THis includes everybody!!!!
froggie

stacy,
do that! do that! hehe. that would be great: a drunken stacy playing guitar while a drunken kelly sings and dances all over the place. oh man. im wondering if that camera of yours is gonna make this summer memerable or if its gonna be my demise.... hehe. cant wait for purdy weather!
kel

For the same reason you use a napkin and I use a serviete... you put your gear in the trunk, and I put it in the boot, after you check your oil under the hood and I check mine under the bonnet, and if its low, you get pissed, while I get pissed off. I nearly shat myself when one of my tandem pax told me her fanny was tingling!:o Know what that means here? Must be the fact that you're not with the metric system yet.:P
It's the year of the Pig.