mujie96

Bluest skies to Birdman Rob

Prayers, my love, are constant and true.

Much love to you, and see the moonpie. See the moonpie!!

Now, sleep, love. Sleep heals. If you don't sleep soon, I shall be forced to come cook for you again...and feed you. You know I do that best.

Love you. And you are loved deeply and more than you know by many many people.

Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

God, does that picture bring back the memories!

Lynn and I had really done up a good job of costuming/theme in our clerical garb as missionaries of The No Cheap Beer Society and hoped to get a prize. Rob, Joy, Bobby and Tara showed up as Fembots and the contest was over! The party was awesome, we ended up third.

Fly on, bro. We miss you.

(Damnit, Mujie, you made me start crying again!)

If anyone would like to send a kind word and a note to Rob's parents, I do have their address. PM me if you want it.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Mujie, Jessica, and all those close to Rob,

You all have been included in my daily prayers, although I have no time to post anyhting here, nor I think any words will be able to help you ease the pain, and grief. It is hard to lose someone so dear, and that feeling of hopelesness. You are not alone, as most of the people here have shown solidarity and help (Michele, I admire your actions), keep us up to date with anything you will like to vent, or say, or PM call, do whatever you have to to let your close friends, and the people that care about you be there for you in this time of need.

My deepest condolences for such a terrible loss.

Blue skies 4 ever Rob.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon