MyOwnWay

what's your favorite ice cream?

death by chocolate... chocolate ice cream with chocolate truffles, chocolate chunks and chocolate syrop rippled through it all. almost too much chocolate, if there was such a thing as too much chocolate!

Man, I like your thinking! B|

Did you know that at the Lindt chocolate factory in Switzerland, the workers are allowed to eat all the chocolate they want right off the assembly line as long as they adhere to the health standards? That is one kick-ass perk! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Did you know that at the Lindt chocolate factory in Switzerland, the workers are allowed to eat all the chocolate they want right off the assembly line as long as they adhere to the health standards?

I wonder how many of those workers manage to maintain thier figures:$

I bet its not very long untill they cant even stand the taste of chocolate anymore:(

Amazon

French Vanilla with Kahlua poured ALL over it

Kate, Thanks for the suggestion. I need to go shopping!!! This sounds like heaven. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Beer flavored ice cream... yum

haa actually here in TX. (Houston and Austin) there is a place Amy's Ice Cream that makes a Shiner Bock Ice Cream. It tastes like vanilla when your eating it but has a distinct beer after taste.

http://www.amysicecream.com/icecream/flavors/index.asp

.:skip

Had it in Austin--cool stuff, and all the ice cream is good at Amy's!

Blondes do have more fun!

I like Tillimook French Vanillia Bean...... and add FRESH blueberries from my garden.....MMMMMMM

Later in the season when the Blackberries are getting big and ripe... then I add those... Even more of an UMMMMMMM

I have about 50 peaches on one of my peach trees this year..... and you guessed it........ into the Vanilla it goes....... instant peach ice cream.

Anyone see a reason here why I might have to be in the base on RW formations????

Moderation....is good

Amazon

Mmmmmm, german chocolate sounds wonderful- can't get it here, tho [:/] I like lime sherbet, dipped out with Frito chips- and I don't even partake of the wacky weedus.... :$ B|
Faye.
I'm really very gentle, no matter what my kung-fu teacher says... he is giving me a reputation I do not deserve!

1. Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey

I was starting to think I was the only person who like banana ice cream with dark chocolate and walnuts - just ate a small pot of it!!

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

Did you know that at the Lindt chocolate factory in Switzerland, the workers are allowed to eat all the chocolate they want right off the assembly line as long as they adhere to the health standards?

I wonder how many of those workers manage to maintain thier figures:$

I bet its not very long untill they cant even stand the taste of chocolate anymore:(

My mum used to work at Cadbury's and they have the same policy - after two days she didn't eat chocolate anymore (but she has re-started since she stopped working there)

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

B&J Heath Bar Crunch.
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Hagen Daas strawberry cheesecake frozen yogurt Yummmy! Jan

Mmmmm, I second that - Strawberry Cheesecake flavour, yum!
Didn't know they did a frozen yoghurt though, only ever had the ice-cream one. Do like frozen yoghurt though... I feel less guilty afterwards!!!

Oooh, another good one: Hagen Daas Baileys flavour. Damn it, now I want ice-cream!!! Hottest day of the year so far (32 degrees here, which is v good for the UK) and I've still got 2 hours of work to go!

Steph
-x-