SkyDekker

I came back from Rantoul and bought a....

puppy

Woody is an 8 week old Australian Sheppard who is keeping us up at night and plays all day. But we love him like nothing else already.

I'm an Australian and I've never heard of an Australian Shepherd, then I looked at the pic.
It's a KELPIE:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

A patient of mine found a Bad Dog t-shirt that had a Woody Automobile on it. On one side of the car was the dog who was asking the young woman on the other side of the car..."You want to wax my woody?" :$

We all were rolling with laughter at the shirt through the day. Man, do I have a great work force! B|

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

puppy

Woody is an 8 week old Australian Sheppard who is keeping us up at night and plays all day. But we love him like nothing else already.

Hmmmm....if you but flowers for your wife cause you screwed up, what exactly did you do at Rantoul that merits a puppy?! :ph34r:

I'm an Australian and I've never heard of an Australian Shepherd, then I looked at the pic.

Yeah well, the Australian Shepherd was actually first bred in the US as a working dog. So, it doesn't really surprise me that it goes by a different name in Australia.

These dogs are especially loyal and smart, but need a good amount of excersice and mental and physical stimulation. Nothing like a challange.