digurman

cannibalism

Is this an appropriate forum for this topic?

YES!
THAT's the #1 definition of TRUST...
.....>2 Cannibals in a 69! now that's trust:D
-Grant

Man cannibal while eating with his son says"
" How ya doing son?"
Son: "I'm having a ball"
Dad: "slow down your eating too fast!"

good thing you said "with"

OK...suppose you are doing a heli jump way up inm the mountains somewhere...you and your friend jump out and something happens...anyway its just awful your friend goes in and diesso it's just you there...you are going to die if you don't eat...would you?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

OK...suppose you are doing a heli jump way up inm the mountains somewhere...you and your friend jump out and something happens...anyway its just awful your friend goes in and diesso it's just you there...you are going to die if you don't eat...would you?

No I would not..I think if that ever happened it would
be mine turn next!

Does he have to die before you eat him? :o
7CP#1 | BTR#2 | Payaso en fuego Rodriguez
"I want hot chicks in my boobies!"- McBeth

Of course. Though I'm unsure how handy a hookknife would be in carving a nice clean backstrap roast, I bet it'd do fine for ribeyes. :-)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Or rugby team . . . you should see ALIVE.

I'm not sure I would have many many of the same decisions they did and I find it hard to believe they actually lived to tell the story, but they did. BTW, its a true story.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

No I would not..I think if that ever happened it would
be mine turn next!

hell I may eat my friend even if we werent goona die! .....who is she? :ph34r:

If Ive eaten ppl before does that make me a cannibal:ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

I have seen the movie 2 or 3 times...

I was just twisting it a little...

I dn't think that I have ever talked at length about it to anyone, you know, if you would or wouldn't....I still give it a maybe...Not sure...
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun